Trade handlebars?

stephenf228
1/10/2021 6:47pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2021 3:16pm
I am just getting back into the sport after a 20 year lay-off. I picked up a 13 CRF450R last month and it came with an extra set of Pro Taper EVO YZ High bars in the magnesium color. I put them on and tried them out today. They are a little too high with a bit much sweep for my liking. Figured maybe someone is in the opposite boat as me and would be interested in swapping. Let me know what have. If interested I can take photos if you’d like.

Thanks,

Stephen
|
wrc777
Fantasy
1130th
1/11/2021 5:58am
I have a Protaper EVO Husqvarna bend I would trade. It is almost the lowest they make. 4mm lower and 1mm less sweep than the YZ High according to the Protaper site. It is black, and I cut 5mm off each end because that bend is super wide. I also have the stock Yamaha bar but I think it will be real close or a hair shorter than what you have. It is supposed to be close to the Protaper Evo SX race bend.
stephenf228
1/11/2021 6:41am
wrc777 wrote:
I have a Protaper EVO Husqvarna bend I would trade. It is almost the lowest they make. 4mm lower and 1mm less sweep than the YZ...
I have a Protaper EVO Husqvarna bend I would trade. It is almost the lowest they make. 4mm lower and 1mm less sweep than the YZ High according to the Protaper site. It is black, and I cut 5mm off each end because that bend is super wide. I also have the stock Yamaha bar but I think it will be real close or a hair shorter than what you have. It is supposed to be close to the Protaper Evo SX race bend.
Sent you a PM
moto551
1/11/2021 12:46pm
wrc777 wrote:
I have a Protaper EVO Husqvarna bend I would trade. It is almost the lowest they make. 4mm lower and 1mm less sweep than the YZ...
I will buy you husky evo bars if your deal don't work out.
stephenf228
1/11/2021 1:49pm
wrc777 wrote:
New to the site so I’m not even sure if the PM went through or how to tell. I’ll trade you for the Husky bend.

Post a reply to: Trade handlebars?

The Latest