Tps harnesses adjustment tool for ktm/husky

Related:
Create New Tag

11/5/2018 10:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/7/2018 2:32 PM

Instead of paying the high prices for TPS adjystment harness i decided to make my own. I had to buy 20 of each plug in the end so have a few left over for most KTM/HUSKY bikes. If your bike is sufferring flameouts or poor running it could need the tps setting up. The later Ktms come with the tps turned down so need adjustment. My 19 came from the factory with 0.508v instead of 0.601. I have three different plugs avaliable so if you are interested just drop me a message with your make model and year. Price including international delivery is £18.50 GBP

|

11/5/2018 10:42 AM

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
|

11/6/2018 12:09 PM

I don't even know if I need one, but I'll take one.
2017 sxf350

|

11/6/2018 12:20 PM

red_leader wrote:

I don't even know if I need one, but I'll take one.
2017 sxf350

Pm sent mate, thanks

|

11/6/2018 7:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/6/2018 7:55 PM

Do you happen to have any good instructions for powering the TPS with 5v & then taking a reading ? I have a similar tool but the instructions for taking a reading were not clear. Thank you in advance.
Edit: I know with some KTM models you can just turn the key to ON and it will power the tps. I’m more speaking to the jap bikes that still have a kicker.

Definitely a good tool to have. Many aren’t even aware that perfecting the TPS makes the bike quicker/snappier, atleast in my experience. It’s also a PITA to measure & tweak voltage output without this tool.

|

11/6/2018 11:31 PM

pCp 252 wrote:

Do you happen to have any good instructions for powering the TPS with 5v & then taking a reading ? I have a similar tool but the instructions for taking a reading were not clear. Thank you in advance.
Edit: I know with some KTM models you can just turn the key to ON and it will power the tps. I’m more speaking to the jap bikes that still have a kicker.

Definitely a good tool to have. Many aren’t even aware that perfecting the TPS makes the bike quicker/snappier, atleast in my experience. It’s also a PITA to measure & tweak voltage output without this tool.

If you want to use a regulated 5v supply instead of the bikes 5v it's easy to do. Just don't plug the harness into the ecu side of the wiring, just plug into the tps side only. I'm not sure what your tps harness wire colours are but mine is is black and grey for tps feedback and black and red for 5v supply

|

11/7/2018 2:59 AM

dannyboy123 wrote:

Instead of paying the high prices for TPS adjystment harness i decided to make my own. I had to buy 20 of each plug in the end so have a few left over for most KTM/HUSKY bikes. If your bike is sufferring flameouts or poor running it could need the tps setting up. The later Ktms come with the tps turned down so need adjustment. My 19 came from the factory with 0.508v instead of 0.601. I have three different plugs avaliable so if you are interested just drop me a message with your make model and year. Price including international delivery is £18.50 GBP

I am very interested. Have a 2018 SXF450 and will get this weekend a 2019 FC450. Does one harness fit both bikes?
Please let me know - Thanks!
WEAL

|

11/7/2018 3:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/7/2018 10:31 AM

dannyboy123 wrote:

WEAL wrote:

I am very interested. Have a 2018 SXF450 and will get this weekend a 2019 FC450. Does one harness fit both bikes?
WEAL

|

11/7/2018 5:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/7/2018 10:32 AM

dannyboy123 wrote:

WEAL wrote:

WEAL

WEAL, pm me your details mate if you still want a harness, both your bikes use the same harness plug. Cheers Dan

|

11/7/2018 8:18 AM

PayPal sent!

|

11/7/2018 8:36 AM

red_leader wrote:

PayPal sent!

Ohh ok cheers, I need you address please. For some reason the messages i send dont seem to be working. Could you try sending me a message with your address please

|

11/9/2018 10:40 PM

dannyboy123 wrote:

WEAL wrote:

WEAL

Hi, I have replied to your pm with the PayPal address. Yours is packaged up so when the money goes in I will send the harness, thanks.

|

11/10/2018 8:20 AM

dannyboy123 wrote:

WEAL wrote:

WEAL

WEAL, I'm guessing you are not getting my pm's through, they only come through on your email address on this forum. I do get your pm's so send me one with an email address you use and we can arrange delivery.
Dan

|

11/10/2018 2:57 PM

dannyboy123 wrote:

WEAL wrote:

WEAL

dannyboy123 wrote:

WEAL, I'm guessing you are not getting my pm's through, they only come through on your email address on this forum. I do get your pm's so send me one with an email address you use and we can arrange delivery.
Dan

I have sent several PMs to you - somehow they dont get to you and I never received a PM from you - weird.... Please send me your paypal address here and I get the money on the way.
Regards, Harty

|

11/11/2018 1:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/11/2018 4:33 AM

WEAL wrote:

WEAL

dannyboy123 wrote:

Dan

WEAL wrote:

I have sent several PMs to you - somehow they dont get to you and I never received a PM from you - weird.... Please send me your paypal address here and I get the money on the way.
Regards, Harty

|

11/11/2018 2:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/11/2018 2:41 AM

dannyboy123 wrote:

Dan

WEAL wrote:

Regards, Harty

dannyboy123 wrote:

Danny, I just sent the payment,including my address - so lets hope it works this time. Thanks, mate!

|

11/11/2018 4:32 AM

WEAL wrote:

Regards, Harty

dannyboy123 wrote:

WEAL wrote:

Danny, I just sent the payment,including my address - so lets hope it works this time. Thanks, mate!

Thanks I got the payment, will ship the harness tommorrow mate

|

11/19/2018 11:57 AM

dannyboy123 wrote:

WEAL wrote:

dannyboy123 wrote:

Danny, so far nothing came into my post box. Let me know when you sent it - Thanks!

|

11/19/2018 11:59 AM

WEAL wrote:

dannyboy123 wrote:

WEAL wrote:

Danny, so far nothing came into my post box. Let me know when you sent it - Thanks!

Item was sent 12th November mate...normal delivery is 7 days but if customs get involved it can take longer

|

11/20/2018 6:40 AM

dannyboy123 wrote:

WEAL wrote:

dannyboy123 wrote:

Item was sent 12th November mate...normal delivery is 7 days but if customs get involved it can take longer

Danny - received the parcel today. Thanks a lot mate. I´ll check both my bikes in the next few days and will report back.
Cheers, Harty

|