6/1/2018 3:24 PM

I have a ton of new and used boots, goggles, helmets, gear sets, etc.. for sale
Send me a text 786-436-0409 or check out my instagram @dirtbikedepot / website
thedirt-bikedepot.com
Prices vary so don’t get mad in the comments that Photo I don’t list prices
Photo

|

6/1/2018 4:28 PM

Not sure what’s up with the mobile site, but I can only see one Bell Moto-9 helmet and nothing else.

|

If you're not mixing gas, you're not haulin ass.

6/1/2018 4:33 PM

TrailDigger wrote:

Not sure what’s up with the mobile site, but I can only see one Bell Moto-9 helmet and nothing else.

You’re on the wrong page. This is the page you need. https://www.thedirt-bikedepot.com/

The one you’re on doesn’t have a dash and is his old site, which he said he’s in the process of deleting.

|

6/4/2018 6:01 AM

Does this stuff ship from Florida? Tracking available?

|

6/4/2018 10:21 AM

526 wrote:

Yes sir, tracking number provided and shipped from Florida

|

6/4/2018 10:50 AM

526 wrote:

Maxschwartz18 wrote:

Yes sir, tracking number provided and shipped from Florida

Excellent thanks I placed my order smile

|

6/4/2018 12:41 PM

Be careful, you might buy a set of gear listed as "brand new" and then receive a set of used gear and then get told no returns or exchanges.

|

6/4/2018 1:19 PM

I literally just got and opened the four sets of gear I ordered from you! Thanks again for the deal on them!

|

6/4/2018 2:27 PM

kawi459y wrote:

Be careful, you might buy a set of gear listed as "brand new" and then receive a set of used gear and then get told no returns ...more

Yeahhhhhhh, Don’t buy from this guy

|

6/4/2018 2:28 PM

T-Fish wrote:

I literally just got and opened the four sets of gear I ordered from you! Thanks again for the deal on them!

Glad you like them! Thanks again man!

|

6/4/2018 2:28 PM

kawi459y wrote:

Be careful, you might buy a set of gear listed as "brand new" and then receive a set of used gear and then get told no returns ...more

Jack_4196 wrote:

Yeahhhhhhh, Don’t buy from this guy

Don’t buy from me why? Everyone who purchases from me is very satisfied.

|

6/4/2018 2:29 PM

kawi459y wrote:

Sorry we made a mistake and tried to correct it, multiple times.

|

6/4/2018 2:30 PM

526 wrote:

Excellent thanks I placed my order smile

Sweet! I’ll get it packaged up tonight!

|

6/4/2018 3:06 PM

kawi459y wrote:

Maxschwartz18 wrote:

Sorry we made a mistake and tried to correct it, multiple times.

Photo
Photo

The dog that died on a United Airlines flight a couple months ago got better customer service than this guys gives. Only offered a solution to the problem after hours of arguing with him and threatening to post about it here.
|

6/4/2018 3:16 PM

Heres his story claiming it was brand new Photo

|

6/4/2018 3:33 PM

kawi459y wrote:

Here’s him wearing the gear after he purchased it from us. Photo

|

6/4/2018 3:38 PM

Maxschwartz18 wrote:

Sorry guys I wore the gear after he told me he doesn't do returns or exchanges. Guess I should've just hung it on the wall and said "oh wow what a nice $100 donation to a scumbag company"

|

6/4/2018 3:41 PM

kawi459y wrote:

Maxschwartz18 wrote:

kawi459y wrote:

Sorry guys I wore the gear after he told me he doesn't do returns or exchanges. Guess I should've just hung it on the wall and ...more

To be clear, there was no monetary exchange. You sent me gear sets, I sent you the one gear set that was of value to what you were asking for the gear sets you gave me. Which were ripped.

|

6/4/2018 3:49 PM

Maxschwartz18 wrote:

To be clear, there was no monetary exchange. You sent me gear sets, I sent you the one gear set that was of value to what you ...more

I have the messages telling him that my gear had rips in it. BTW all the gear I sold him is listed on his site as excellent or great condition. So be careful guys because that means if you buy any great or excellent condition gear from him it means theres rips. Just like brand new means slightly used. Again SCUMBAG company, avoid at all costs.

|

6/4/2018 3:52 PM

kawi459y wrote:

Sorry guys I wore the gear after he told me he doesn't do returns or exchanges. Guess I should've just hung it on the wall and ...more

Maxschwartz18 wrote:

To be clear, there was no monetary exchange. You sent me gear sets, I sent you the one gear set that was of value to what you ...more

kawi459y wrote:

I have the messages telling him that my gear had rips in it. BTW all the gear I sold him is listed on his site as excellent or ...more

Everything you’re saying about my company is false, any gear listed has detailed pictures of any flaws, and the gear sets that you gave me has a picture of the rips. Not really sure why you’re makjng a huge deal out of this after I tried multiple times to fix the issue. Nobody else on here has had any problems purchasing from me. Even on this thread there is a satisfied customer. You can stop slandering my company now. Enjoy!

|

6/26/2018 1:45 AM

Maxschwartz18 wrote:

Everything you’re saying about my company is false, any gear listed has detailed pictures of any flaws, and the gear sets that ...more

Will you post to Australia? Looking to purchase some gear from you in the next couple days.

|

6/26/2018 7:00 AM

I won't be buying anything. The right thing to do would be giving the guy a few bucks back.

|

6/26/2018 7:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/26/2018 7:18 AM

I’ve personally bought 2 sets of goggles that were perfectly as described and have had numerous buddies buy gear, boots, etc from Max and all had excellent experiences. Great communication and quick shipping

|

6/26/2018 8:09 AM

Are those red Fox boots size 12 by chance?

|

6/27/2018 1:37 PM

Any size 11 boots?

|

7/10/2018 1:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2018 1:46 AM

What alpinestar stuff do you have what are those Fluro tech 10s in the photo

|