Still WTB: Honda fork

Still looking for a Honda fork: ohlins, a-kit, marzocchi, sölva or similar "kit" style, preferbaly spring. With or without triple clamps.

Condition doesn't really matter, it's getting fresh coatings anyhow.
And shipping to Sweden..
|
dmm698
11/15/2018 5:52am
Still looking for a Honda fork: ohlins, a-kit, marzocchi, sölva or similar "kit" style, preferbaly spring. With or without triple clamps. Condition doesn't really matter, it's...
Still looking for a Honda fork: ohlins, a-kit, marzocchi, sölva or similar "kit" style, preferbaly spring. With or without triple clamps.

Condition doesn't really matter, it's getting fresh coatings anyhow.
And shipping to Sweden..
I have a set of 49mm A kit spring forks listed for sale here, with clamps. They're for a kawasaki but user BML on here often interchanges between his honda/kawi with his two a kits. You would just need a kawasaki Brake carrier for your honda caliper to make it work. shoot me a PM if you're interested.
JH911
11/16/2018 10:59am
I have a set of KYB 48mm Factory kit PSF1 and a set of Std KYB 48mm SSS Spring forks available. Feel free to shoot me a text 5096702648 or email devolteam911@hotmail.com if your interested
A_Wise1
11/17/2018 3:12am
I have a set of WP Cone Valves with less than 10 hours on them that were used on a '17 CRF 450 if you're interested. I also have a set of X-Trig triple clamps if you're interested in those as well. Shoot me an email A_Wise7@yahoo.com

Post a reply to: Still WTB: Honda fork

The Latest