Sprinter Moto Van

Edited Date/Time 2/7/2022 10:53am
SOLD

For sale is my Mercedes Sprinter moto van build. This van is completely built with every feature you want in a sprinter. Between working for a top level custom van builder, and owning/operating my own custom van building shop for the past few years, this van was personally built with no expense spared. Fully welded structure, grade 8 hardware, insulated and soldered/heatshrink electrical connections completely fused with relays where needed, and rivnuts everywhere using stainless steel hardware throughout.

The van itself is a 2013 Mercedes 144 Sprinter 2500 2WD BlueTEC Diesel that was originally owned by a Porsche/Mercedes/Audi dealer. Every service record is available with all of it being preformed at that dealership. I have only owned the van for about 15,000 miles. The conversion is nearly brand new. The van drives like an absolute dream and is dead quiet, even with 3 full size motorcycles and gear in the garage.

-BFG KO2 tires 265/70R17
-Method Race Wheels
-20 MPG
-150K Miles

Electrical:
-200AH battery
-2000W inverter
-10A shore power charger (with external port)
-40A DC/DC charger
-Victron battery monitoring system
-6 120V outlets
-8 USB outlets
-Apple CarPlay head unit
-Fused/relayed/professionally wired throughout

Kitchen:
-15 gallon fresh water tank
-High output water pump
-5 gallon grey water tank
-42" galley with custom walnut countertop
-Stainless steel sink
-Isotherm 65 refrigerator
-700W microwave
-Ample food storage

Living space:
-Vannon main overhead cabinet with control center and sliding doors
-Vannon overhead shelf
-Multispeed Maxxair fan
-Hydroturf headliner
-Full size bed system (Tempur-Pedic foam, sunbrella washable covers)
-Welded and secure OEM seating for two extra passengers
-Closet storage
-Ample lighting
-2 more wall mounted speakers for the cabin head unit
-2 layers of 5.2 R-value Thinsulate insulation everywhere
-Fully sound deadened walls, floor, ceiling

Garage:
-2 Vannon overhead cabinets with sliding doors
-Hydroturf headliner
-Interior and exterior lighting
-2 layers of 5.2 R-value Thinsulate insulation everywhere
-Fully sound deadened walls, floor, ceiling
-Secondary bluetooth, radio, AUX head unit with remote
-4 mounted surround speakers
-Command center with switches for all accessories
-VIAIR air compressor with garage mounted chuck
-Water pump chuck tapped into 15 gallon tank
-Mac's track tie down anchoring
-Closet storage
-120V outlets

Asking $65,000. Located in San Diego, CA

|
aedwards07
6/17/2021 7:39am
Can you post some more pictures of the bed setup? Where does it all get stored? Van looks amazing!
joe846
6/17/2021 6:37pm
Interesting set up. Looks great. For what it costs to get one of these things built at this point this is a great price.
smv ryder
Fantasy
1313th
6/17/2021 6:45pm
joe846 wrote:
Interesting set up. Looks great. For what it costs to get one of these things built at this point this is a great price.
Incredible price IMO, I totally agree these gals have just sky rocketed in price…
For the price I would guess it must be high miles but maybe this moto dude is just a rad dude helping out another moto bro with a unbelievable deal.

To the op if the purchase wouldn’t cost me a divorce she would be coming to Colorado. 🤙🏻👍🏻

The Shop

8/31/2021 9:15pm
Thanks guys, I can get some more pictures of the bed set up. It gets stored on the shelf above the rear bench seat. The van has 150K miles on it.

Also, I will have this van at the last two rounds of the Pro Motocross Nationals at Fox Raceway September 4th, and Hangtown September 11th in the privateer pits for anyone that wants to check it out in person.
yz25
9/1/2021 2:51pm
My God what a great looking build! For someone who is gradually putting together something similar…… this is a complete steal! I have a similar van make model etc with 150k miles. Drive like new. Not a single problem. Very well put together. I drive my van more than my “daily driver”.
GTWS sir.
183Matt
Fantasy
1637th
9/3/2021 8:25pm
Good advertisement on the Weege show!

Good luck to your buddy tomorrow!
10/11/2021 6:57pm
Update on the van -

I just had the van professionally detailed inside and out. It also sits ready with a fresh oil/filter change. The van is ready to go to a new home. Please let me know if anyone has any questions, or would like to check it out. I am willing to travel for the right buyer. Thanks, Nick.
Luke_Daniel
12/18/2021 1:06pm
Hello - do you still have this for sale ?
Thanks
Luke
Jason Henry
2/7/2022 10:53am
Amazing build! I’m interested in making you a cash offer if she is still available. Thanks j

Post a reply to: Sprinter Moto Van

The Latest