Showa A Kit Honda

Related:
Create New Tag

2/2/2019 4:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2019 5:00 PM

2 sets of Showa A kit for sale. Both sets are true 49mm kit with 49mm pro circuit clamps. They do have scratches and nicks on them but not enough on the lowers to make them leak. The shocks have the bigger shafts installed in them as well. They have been set up by factory connection.

One set is set up for outdoors and will fit a 13-16 Crf250/Crf450

Other set is set up for supercross and will fit a 10-13 Crf250, 9-12 Crf450

Each set will include: forks, shock, triple clamps and bars.

$2500 a set

Photo

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

2/2/2019 6:32 PM

SFF? Air/spring?

|

2/2/2019 6:56 PM

Thats spring. Spring rate is on the FC sticker.
Pretty damn good deal since its including clamps!

|


-'09 KX500AF

- '19 KX450F

2/3/2019 7:22 AM

Good deal..

|

2/3/2019 9:05 AM

CrGuy2T wrote:

Good deal..

He must've gotten em cheap on ebay &wants to help his moto bros out, unlike you. Lmfao?

|

2/3/2019 9:15 AM

Shaun_Powelson wrote:

He must've gotten em cheap on ebay &wants to help his moto bros out, unlike you. Lmfao?

Don't start that shit up again on another post. Both sides(and everyone who wasn't even involved) need to let it go.

|

2/3/2019 10:56 AM

These belong to a good buddy of mine who retired from racing professionally and they are just sitting in his shop. They won’t fit his 18 Honda’s so he bought new stuff. Told him I would list them on here to help him out.

|

2/3/2019 11:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2019 11:43 AM

CrGuy2T wrote:

Good deal..

Shaun_Powelson wrote:

He must've gotten em cheap on ebay &wants to help his moto bros out, unlike you. Lmfao?

I finally found a post worth giving a
Thumbs down ??

|

2/3/2019 3:52 PM

Would they fit on the 19?

|

2/3/2019 4:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2019 4:04 PM

rocketsocks26 wrote:

Would they fit on the 19?

Should! I don't believe they changed anything that would make em not fit.

|

2/3/2019 5:04 PM

langhammx wrote:

I finally found a post worth giving a
Thumbs down ??

Lol, happy for ya! Just got a good kick out of the guy acting like an asshat on crguy's post a while back. Not trying to hurt any bodies feelings, just a joke

|

2/3/2019 5:39 PM

rocketsocks26 wrote:

Would they fit on the 19?

I know the forks will for sure but not sure about the shock. You could call factory connection and they can tell you.

|

2/3/2019 5:42 PM

rocketsocks26 wrote:

Would they fit on the 19?

bkillgore wrote:

I know the forks will for sure but not sure about the shock. You could call factory connection and they can tell you.

Shock for sure won't.

|

2/3/2019 6:29 PM

Shaun_Powelson wrote:

He must've gotten em cheap on ebay &wants to help his moto bros out, unlike you. Lmfao?

langhammx wrote:

I finally found a post worth giving a
Thumbs down ??

Shaun_Powelson wrote:

Lol, happy for ya! Just got a good kick out of the guy acting like an asshat on crguy's post a while back. Not trying to hurt any bodies feelings, just a joke

All good, my feelings aren’t hurt. I was just kinda curious what drives people to give thumbs down clicks. Now I know... lol

You can’t be all that bad of a guy, at least you spell your first name properly. cool ~ Shaun

|

2/3/2019 7:36 PM

Pictures of the caps please.

|

2/4/2019 6:29 AM

Smoking deal, sold the same set for $4k awhile back.

|

2/4/2019 7:42 AM

rocketsocks26 wrote:

Would they fit on the 19?

bkillgore wrote:

I know the forks will for sure but not sure about the shock. You could call factory connection and they can tell you.

Forks will work but you will need to change out the caliper bracket for the older style if used on the 16+ newer bikes.

|

2/4/2019 12:21 PM

CrGuy2T wrote:

Pictures of the caps please.

appear to be 2012+ kit forks. 38mm base valve unlike the new production forks with the 39s.

|

IG @jaredkeller96

2/5/2019 3:46 AM

Wouldn’t be interested in selling the 09-12 shock seperate?

|

2/5/2019 7:58 AM

MotoKote_64 wrote:

Wouldn’t be interested in selling the 09-12 shock seperate?

I’m sure he would be okay with that as long as he had a buyer lined out for the forks.

|

2/5/2019 8:29 AM

bkillgore wrote:

I’m sure he would be okay with that as long as he had a buyer lined out for the forks.

I’d be interested in the forks.

|

2/5/2019 5:42 PM

MotoKote_64 wrote:

Wouldn’t be interested in selling the 09-12 shock seperate?

bkillgore wrote:

I’m sure he would be okay with that as long as he had a buyer lined out for the forks.

CrGuy2T wrote:

I’d be interested in the forks.

You get in touch with the other guy who wants the shock and figure it out. If you guys can work it out and want to procede just let me know.

|

2/5/2019 5:44 PM

Let me know of a price. I’m based in Australia aswell so would need shipment to here also

|

2/7/2019 8:44 AM

MotoKote_64 wrote:

Let me know of a price. I’m based in Australia aswell so would need shipment to here also

Get ahold of CrGuy2t and see what you guys can work out. I don’t really know of a price splitting them up and it will only work out if you guys are both happy with the price, otherwise I’m keeping them as a set.

|

2/10/2019 8:56 PM

Will you sell a set of forks alone? let me know

|

2/11/2019 9:25 PM

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
|

2/11/2019 9:27 PM

Willing to split up as long as I have buyers lined up for everything.

|

2/11/2019 9:30 PM

I’m keen on a shock 09-12 model pending in price

|

2/18/2019 8:09 AM

Sorry I’ve been really busy and haven’t replied to any inquiries about these and splitting them up. If you are interested in a certain item such as the shock or forks separately send me a text at 925-980-9543

|