Selling my Chad Reed Two Two motorsports dirt bike

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2018 8:33 AM

Selling my Chad Reed Two Two motorsports bike. The link is below, if you know anyone interested let them know!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/123420517474?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks!

|

10/15/2018 8:54 AM

|

10/15/2018 10:00 AM

Can’t believe someone actually bid on it. Maybe you made a fake eBay account to bid on your own item. I hope nobody actually gets ripped off by your scam!!!

|

10/15/2018 10:04 AM

jaredtebo17 wrote:

Can’t believe someone actually bid on it. Maybe you made a fake eBay account to bid on your own item. I hope nobody actually ...more

How is it a Scam? It is Chad Reed's bike and everything advertised is accurate....Just because you're not a Chad fan boy and don't agree with the price doesn't mean its a scam.

|

10/15/2018 10:13 AM

good thing is, if it is sold, then we don't have hear about or see this bike anymore. The price is hilarious however and the "buyer" must be one can short of a six pack.

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

10/15/2018 10:15 AM

A lot of people have a second account or a friend that will raise the bidding on products. Just to get the money they want. Even had when i was the higest bidder and won the object the seller pulled it back.. ebay can be good but also a lot of crap.

|

10/15/2018 10:19 AM

jaredtebo17 wrote:

Can’t believe someone actually bid on it. Maybe you made a fake eBay account to bid on your own item. I hope nobody actually ...more

zach247 wrote:

How is it a Scam? It is Chad Reed's bike and everything advertised is accurate....Just because you're not a Chad fan boy and ...more

No it's not chad reeds bike. If so then show it.

|

10/15/2018 10:23 AM

jaredtebo17 wrote:

zach247 wrote:

How is it a Scam? It is Chad Reed's bike and everything advertised is accurate....Just because you're not a Chad fan boy and ...more

r18b wrote:

No it's not chad reeds bike. If so then show it.

Check the 4th picture my dude.

|

10/15/2018 10:52 AM

Uuuuh yes cool but now i see a problem.. maybe that paper shows something from reed but i don't see any vin number on it..

So you could have bought the real deal but now selling a stock for the real deal.. can't check any thing just a name on a paper.

I would have asked for a vin and motor nummer on that paper.

Only with that paper i wouldn't buy it.. it could be a bike that reed just bought in a store for it's own.

|

10/15/2018 10:55 AM

r18b wrote:

Uuuuh yes cool but now i see a problem.. maybe that paper shows something from reed but i don't see any vin number on it..

So ...more

Why do you care? Don't want it..move along. No skin off your ass..

|

10/16/2018 5:40 AM

Questions? What happened to the Works Showa A Kit? Or was it bought with OEM suspension?

|

#TRUMP2020
#NOLIBTARDS

10/16/2018 5:51 AM

zach247 wrote:

Accurate? Those aren't "factory" brakes. Those are stock Nissan that are a different color. Also chad uses Braking rotors, not "driven".

|

10/16/2018 6:41 AM

jaredtebo17 wrote:

zach247 wrote:

Nothing in your post is accurate. Osterman bought the bike for 22 Motorsports, he probably bought serveral, that’s all you have. Most satellite teams sell their bikes after the season, nothing new with that. That is NOT a race bike. Stock suspension, stock wheels, stock brakes. I’m sure stock motor with some covers on it, and then parts that aren’t even accurate bolt on parts. I’m a HUGE fan of true race bikes, whoever the rider, but I’m not a fan of people selling an old practice bikes with stock parts and a few bolt on parts, and calling it a “Race Bike”. You have a $5k bike to a Chad Reed fan. Maybe you got ripped off first, now your selling it, but that bike is NOT a Chad Reed race bike.

|

10/16/2018 6:59 AM

Pretty sure CR22 wouldn't run a Tusk Brake Pedal!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

|

Filmmaker & Motocross Racer

www.sean-zaidi.com
www.miniworxco.com

10/16/2018 7:06 AM

Classic Vital

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

10/16/2018 7:57 AM

missing aaaaa lot of parts.... GLWS

|

10/16/2018 8:20 AM

The seller is clueless.

|

10/18/2018 7:37 PM

And sold, 1 bid buyer on ebay. Shill bid?

|

10/19/2018 7:19 AM

Bman_145 wrote:

And sold, 1 bid buyer on ebay. Shill bid?

Hope its not a shill bid but I will keep you all posted.

|

10/19/2018 10:22 AM

the person selling it upped the bid hence why its private. no one would spend 14k on a 3500 dollar bike.

|

10/19/2018 5:06 PM

fourfourone wrote:

the person selling it upped the bid hence why its private. no one would spend 14k on a 3500 dollar bike.

Especially seeing that the A-kit suspension and x-trig clamps are no longer on the bike.

|