Ride Engineering 13-14 RMZ450 Triple Clamps NEW!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/1/2018 7:38 PM

Brand new Ride Engineering triple clamps for a 13-14 RMZ450. New in box, new bar mount rubbers and cones included as well. $300 Photo
Photo
Photo

|

11/11/2018 6:07 AM

Bump for price drop $275 shipped!!

|

3/12/2019 11:15 AM

Bump for price drop. $250 + shipping

|

3/12/2019 12:04 PM

Damn I want these!!!! Ugh!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/12/2019 12:21 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Damn I want these!!!! Ugh!

Did Suzuki switch to air in 13? Why do they only fit those years?

|

3/12/2019 12:23 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Damn I want these!!!! Ugh!

dirtmike86 wrote:

Did Suzuki switch to air in 13? Why do they only fit those years?

13 and 14 were the SFF spring fork. 15-17 were air

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/12/2019 12:28 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Damn I want these!!!! Ugh!

dirtmike86 wrote:

Did Suzuki switch to air in 13? Why do they only fit those years?

mattyhamz2 wrote:

13 and 14 were the SFF spring fork. 15-17 were air

Gotcha. Thanks.

|

3/12/2019 7:38 PM

13-14 is what is listed for fitment on the box. I wouldn’t be surprised if they fit more than those years.

|

3/12/2019 7:57 PM

sebastiangraf994 wrote:

13-14 is what is listed for fitment on the box. I wouldn’t be surprised if they fit more than those years.

They should fit ‘13-‘17, maybe even ‘18 &’19

|

3/12/2019 8:11 PM

I had them on my 2015, half a pound lighter than stock

|