Rick Johnson Bell moto 4 replica helmet 1987 replica

Related:
Create New Tag

10/22/2018 4:14 PM

Here is an amazing as new condition super rare Rick Johnson bell moto 4 helmet in pristine unused condition done up with custom made number 1 decals and all the appropriate decals to replicate rick’s 1987 helmet. I purchased this over 20 years ago and it’s been on display and never worn. It has the original, not reproduction “mad dog” decal applied. Helmet is a small size 6 3/4 and in immaculate condition. It has one very small mark, but that was there when I purchased it and I’ve left it as is, see last pic. You will not find a cleaner rick Johnson replica. I’ve owned many of these helmets over the years and this is the absolute best one I’ve ever seen. I have the original box and helmet bag too. The only thing missing is the foam circle at the top of the inside of helmet as it disintegrated over the past 30+ years. It is a display item only and has been on display for 20 years. Not intended to be used. Any questions and for PayPal info email me at starchild-1973@cox.net payment is by PayPal only. Only shipping within continental USA. Will be shipped with tracking, insurance and signature confirmation. $575 shipped. Oakley goggles not included. Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

10/22/2018 4:18 PM