McGrath Troy Lee Replica & A few Reed Items

jmauldin840
Edited Date/Time 1/22/2019 7:57am
I have a McGrath Troy Lee Designs Replica Size Medium Brand new with the tags still on it. Looking to see if there is any interest in it. I looked for quite some time to find one and have had it for a couple years now and have decided it is time to let it go. Not sure of the value as of now but am curious to see if there is any interest in it. I still have the original Helmet bag and a spare visor still wrapped up for it.

I also have a Chad Reed Fox Carbon LE helmet Size medium that I am looking to sell. It has been worn so its not completely mint but it is in really good shape. I'm asking 150 shipped for it.

The two things I have for sale are a pair of Chads throw off goggles from Redbud. Not sure what year but they are older. They are not signed either. I bought them from a buddy of mine and am looking to sell them for 80 dollars plus shipping or just 100 shipped.
I also have a pair of Chads pants from his 2010 year with Kawi. They are signed on the back and have all of his factory patches on them. They were not race worn but they are 100% authentic. If you are interested in them I'll share the story of how I got them with you. If any of this is of interest to you and it is easier you can text me at 719-440-6472
Thanks for looking, have a great week everyone!!
|
Cwp431
1/16/2019 7:05pm
What size are the helmets?

Post a reply to: McGrath Troy Lee Replica & A few Reed Items

The Latest