Radix 2 conversion kit needed

3/30/2019 9:00am Edited Date/Time 3/30/2019 5:09pm
I am looking for the kit that converts a Radix moto 2 snow bike kit to the updated Radix 2 with the steeper attack angle on the track. Thanks for any info.Located in Canada.

|
dmm698
3/30/2019 5:09pm
Damn that thing has to trench in its current configuration with that approach Angle! There’s no way you can fab to bring the front up or rear down? Never heard of this kit
4/1/2019 6:58pm
I can probably cut and fab something with the plasma......but they make a kit that bolts right on, so I am hopefully looking to see if one is still out there. The kit you see, was the first mass produced snowbike to hit the mountains. It all started in Idaho.....and now timbersled, Yeti, Casmo, well took the market over. There are still a few of us riding this kit, as it sits under the bike and was made to ride like a dirt bike. I can jump it like a dirt bike, thrash on it as hard as I want and it takes it. This year Timbersled came out with a kit that is much like this kit, and they called it Riot. It never will be a Radix, but it is as close as a person can get without getting a Radix haha.
dtl210
4/4/2019 9:16am
I'd recommend a ski upgrade. Shocked The newer skis from timbersled or yeti work soooo much better.

Post a reply to: Radix 2 conversion kit needed

The Latest