Privateer seeking partnership with small-big sized companies in return for advertising through supercross.

Edited Date/Time 12/28/2018 10:05am
Let me state by saying I’m not sure if this is the correct sub forum to post this in or if this is considered frowned upon but I’m desperate.

My name is Wilson Fleming and I race professional Supercross. Last year was my first season racing in the east coast and I was able to find success in 3 out of the 6 rounds I competed in.

I’m in search of 1-3 companies that may or may not be directly tied into our sport but could possibly benefit off advertising through my racing career. Right now if I would like to make it to the races I’m going to need some additional support to help with signup fees and hotel fees.

There were some critical moments last year where the announcers on tv reached 100k+ but unfortunately I didn’t have any key supporters at that time. I’m extremely confident in my abilities to do better this year and be a standout guy, which could be huge for advertising a certain company.

I would plan on running your logo and business name of choice on both side shrouds, my helmet, and most importantly sponsor list.

If this is something you or someone you know would be interested in, please contact me at wilson.fleming@gmail.com

|
DJV804
12/29/2018 12:18am
Which coast are you racing? I don't have a company or anything but I would maybe consider helping out when/if you Come to Minneapolis.
12/29/2018 8:31am
DJV804 wrote:
Which coast are you racing? I don't have a company or anything but I would maybe consider helping out when/if you Come to Minneapolis.
Will be racing east coast and hoping to get up to Minneapolis. Anything type of help is very appreciated.
GoYamaha
12/29/2018 10:20am
If you need a hand at Daytona as far as a mechanic let me know, factory trained and certified tech that would love to donate my time and I also have a spare room about an hour south of Daytona in Orlando if you would like to stay for a few days and ride train before the race.

Post a reply to: Privateer seeking partnership with small-big sized companies in return for advertising through supercross.

The Latest