Related:
Create New Tag
H4L H4L
9/7/2018 6:45 AM

In the process of buying a complete bike out of state from NY that has no title. The frame was purchased off ebay as new from Honda & has aprox. 10 hrs. of run time. Since CA is very strict on having a title for OHV's I would be selling the AF. Thinking of parting the bike out as well as I'm mostly interested in the drive train. Open to offers at this point.

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

Matt Fisher Matt Fisher
9/7/2018 10:42 AM

You can have the CHP make a new vin for you. They inspect the bike then will apply a sticker with the bike's new vin.

H4L H4L
9/7/2018 5:06 PM
Matt Fisher wrote:

You can have the CHP make ...more

Even with out having any info or documentation ? You just bring them the bike with no vin on the frame & they will do it ? Have you done it before ? I'm going to call them & ask. Thanks for the heads up.

Matt Fisher Matt Fisher
9/7/2018 6:45 PM

Years ago I had a KTM50 shipped from Kansas. I had a bill of sale, but in addition to not having a title, there was no VIN on the motor. I made an appointment with the local CHP office, met the officer and he looked it over, ran the frame number for hits and then placed a sticker on the motor. The number on the sticker was then entered as part of the VIN. I asked what happened if the frame were without numbers and he told me the same process applied, as out of state OHV often had such a problem.

Remember, for the most part all they really want is your money.

Nial_Darragh Nial_Darragh
9/8/2018 1:03 AM

I’d be be interested in main frame shipped to Ireland

H4L H4L
9/8/2018 4:58 AM
Nial_Darragh wrote:

I’d be be interested in ...more

Nial thanks for your interest. I had a PM sent yesterday from a member about the AF. If he doesn't buy it I'll let you know.

H4L H4L
11/1/2018 7:09 AM
Nial_Darragh wrote:

Nial if you're still interested in the frame send me a pm. Thnxz..

I just purchased this bike from NY & expecting it to be shipped in a week or 2.

Photo

11/1/2018 3:30 PM
Nial_Darragh wrote:

H4L wrote:

Nial if you're still ...more

What’s your email dude

H4L H4L
11/1/2018 4:10 PM
Nial_Darragh wrote:

What’s your email dude

PM sent.

11/2/2018 4:25 PM
H4L wrote:

Nial if you're still ...more

Nial_Darragh wrote:

What’s your email dude

H4L wrote:

PM sent.

Can’t seem to see any messages email me please nialdarragh176@gmail.com

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry