Numerous sets of gear for sale

scagle3
Edited Date/Time 5/26/2017 11:33pm
If you like anything below, shoot me a reply or message. Priced reasonably I believe. No longer can ride MX due to doctors orders. All gear is 32/M.

Troy Lee Vented gear. One small hole in the knee where the knee braces rubbed. Great condition. 50$

Fly racing gear. Great shape and lightly used. $50

Alias Gear. Great shape and lightly used. Both jerseys have name and number on the back. If you wear a chest protector, you will never see it. $50

SOLD ***Troy Lee Vented gear. Worn twice and in great shape. 75$

SOLD ****Troy Lee GP gear with matching center Fast House jersey. Being white, has slight coloring to it from dirt. 50$

One Industries Defcon gear. Has some spots of dirt residue from normal use. 30$

Fox Racing gear set. Knee has a burn hole from bike, and the white is discolored from NC red clay. Would be good gear for practice days or if you just need a cheap set of gear. $25

NoFear gear set. Small burn on knee from bike. Also the white on the pants are discolored from the NC clay as well. Once again, would be good for a practice set. Extremely comfortable. 25$
|
scagle3
2/6/2017 2:30pm
pCp 252 wrote:
Sizes?
Sorry I went back and added. It is all 32/M.
mhcraft
5/26/2017 6:38am
Did not you sell it yet? Because I can buy it if you still have it. You can go to miskuhunor@gmail.com. This dress can be used for mtb? Is this dress so easy? Such as 1 or 2 regular t-shirts?

The Shop

mhcraft
5/26/2017 11:33pm
scagle3 wrote:
If you like anything below, shoot me a reply or message. Priced reasonably I believe. No longer can ride MX due to doctors orders. All gear...
If you like anything below, shoot me a reply or message. Priced reasonably I believe. No longer can ride MX due to doctors orders. All gear is 32/M.

Troy Lee Vented gear. One small hole in the knee where the knee braces rubbed. Great condition. 50$

Fly racing gear. Great shape and lightly used. $50

Alias Gear. Great shape and lightly used. Both jerseys have name and number on the back. If you wear a chest protector, you will never see it. $50

SOLD ***Troy Lee Vented gear. Worn twice and in great shape. 75$

SOLD ****Troy Lee GP gear with matching center Fast House jersey. Being white, has slight coloring to it from dirt. 50$

One Industries Defcon gear. Has some spots of dirt residue from normal use. 30$

Fox Racing gear set. Knee has a burn hole from bike, and the white is discolored from NC red clay. Would be good gear for practice days or if you just need a cheap set of gear. $25

NoFear gear set. Small burn on knee from bike. Also the white on the pants are discolored from the NC clay as well. Once again, would be good for a practice set. Extremely comfortable. 25$
Can i buy it?

Post a reply to: Numerous sets of gear for sale

The Latest