Nos 1993 cr250 seat cover

Related:
Create New Tag

11/25/2020 9:31 PM

Would anyone have a seat cover like this for a 1993 cr 250? Doesn’t need to be this exact one I would like a NOS ceet,Mxa, or technosel cover.Photo

|

11/25/2020 9:33 PM

Check Mastercross.net they have a lot of vintage technOsel covers

|

11/25/2020 9:35 PM

Action69 wrote:

Check Mastercross.net they have a lot of vintage technOsel covers

Thanks I’ll check that out!

|

11/25/2020 9:39 PM

Action69 wrote:

Check Mastercross.net they have a lot of vintage technOsel covers

Can’t order from them because they are out of the country. Looks like they have some cool stuff on there though

|

11/25/2020 10:35 PM

Why can’t you Oder from them.?they ship to the states I believe the owner is a member on here as well.ive bought a few pieces for my cr from Italy..it may take a little while in transit but I’ve never had an issue..

|

11/25/2020 10:38 PM

Action69 wrote:

Why can’t you Oder from them.?they ship to the states I believe the owner is a member on here as well.ive bought a few pieces ...more

My payment doesn’t work if I try to buy something out of the country. I tried to buy some graphics from unbounded mx and it wouldn’t work because they are out of the country.

|

11/26/2020 8:31 AM

How do you go about ordering from mastercross? I spent a little time on the site and couldn’t figure it out

|

11/26/2020 8:33 AM

GoggleFiend904 wrote:

How do you go about ordering from mastercross? I spent a little time on the site and couldn’t figure it out

I just searched up technosel seat cover

|

11/26/2020 9:00 AM

You have to email them,it was a little complicated to order you had to get an invoice from them and wire the money..

|

11/26/2020 9:03 AM

Any major credit card can be used worldwide you may just have to let them know your making an international purchase.they may block them due to fraud..

|

11/26/2020 9:07 AM

Action69 wrote:

Any major credit card can be used worldwide you may just have to let them know your making an international purchase.they may ...more

Yea that is probably the issue. I’m probably gonna try and find one in the country and if it doesn’t work then I’ll probably just order one from them. I was hoping someone on here would have one maybe.

|

11/26/2020 2:19 PM

Timmerdirk on eBay may have it he’s out of the Netherlands.he has tecnosol stuff

|

11/27/2020 7:44 AM

i think the guys name is anthony moore on facebook has some decent repop seat covers in florida

|