New KX XTRIG triple clamps green - $600

RD592
Edited Date/Time 2/25/2018 10:22pm
I bought these from a company in England. The tears in the box that you can see are from shipping. The clamps are in perfect condition and have never been mounted to my bike. After I bought these I found a deal I could not pass up on a different pair, so I do not need these. $600 free shipping

|
2/24/2018 8:37pm
RD592 wrote:
I bought these from a company in England. The tears in the box that you can see are from shipping. The clamps are in perfect condition...
I bought these from a company in England. The tears in the box that you can see are from shipping. The clamps are in perfect condition and have never been mounted to my bike. After I bought these I found a deal I could not pass up on a different pair, so I do not need these. $600 free shipping

Very interested! Whats the offset?
2/24/2018 9:23pm
RD592 wrote:
I bought these from a company in England. The tears in the box that you can see are from shipping. The clamps are in perfect condition...

Very interested! Whats the offset?
Do you have the bar mounts?
RD592
2/25/2018 10:22pm
The offset is 23 and it does not include bar mounts

Post a reply to: New KX XTRIG triple clamps green - $600

The Latest