NC- 2010 YZ450F $2500

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2018 11:55 PM

Selling my 2010 YZ450F, I've had this bike for several years and put most of the total hours on it. This bike has been great to me, is much improved from stock, and has been well taken care of. It's not a pristine low hour bike, but everything is well sorted and regularly maintained. Bike has a handful of carefully chosen upgrades. The engine is completely stock except for the titanium FMF exhaust, and it got a new OE piston about 25 hours ago. Added the Pro Circuit link and Dr. D engine relocation kit, which transform the handling of these bikes, it is easily the best handling bike I've owned after those improvements. It has a Galfer big brake kit up front with a braided steel line, and Sunline collapsable levers. Drivetrain is an Ironman sprocket, with a new renthal chain and new OE front sprocket. Also has a CF skid plate, turner footpegs, sunline brake pedal and hammerhead shifter. Bike has about 130 hours on it now, running strong with no leaks from anywhere. Lots of extras, stock pipe, a bunch of filters, etc.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

10/26/2018 5:40 PM

Good deal for someone, looks super clean unfortunately it's not for me cause I have the same bike lol! Good luck

|

10/26/2018 6:01 PM

Thanks, it's a slow market around here right now but I'm not in a huge rush, my 18 is already in the garage. With the quality of folks I'm getting lowballs from, first offer with some manners and acceptable spelling will probably get a good deal:-).

|

10/28/2018 9:04 AM

hey I have a friend that is interest can you text me at 864-43four-375seven or email me at Bristen84@gmail.com. Thanks.

|

10/28/2018 4:34 PM

SOLD

|