My cr 125 build may be for sale

Edited Date/Time 3/19/2018 12:12pm
So, I'm leaning against trying to find a new motivated builder for this bike.

I am in no need for cash, So please don't lowball me, but I do understand it's not worth even near what it has costed me.

I will NOT part this bike up, but since it's located in Sweden, if you're a motivated overseas or European buyer, I can happily arrange shipping and / or sell without frame/swingarm if that's what you like.
I'm also travelling in europe a few times this summer and could have it delivered.

Please, if you're seriously interested, take a look in the build thread here:
https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Race-Shop,42/Cr-125-build,1297242

And for those of you that don't want to read it all a quick spec list (obviously it's more than I list)

2001 cr 125 frame and swingarm, powdercoated black. Frame mounts and subframe mounts have rewelded tabs for 2002-plastic, also steeringdamper mount.

All frame hardware are titanium from mettec and racetech. Axles, linkage, all small hardware! Everything except the plastic hardware (wich are
Aluninum from irp-llc is Ti) except brake line mounts and front chain glide hardware (found those in ti later and have not ordered so they are honda oem right now)

Suspension linkage sleeves, bolts, axles and rear caliper piston are Dlc coated

Öhlins rear shock that has DLC coated piston, and kashima coated body, rcs titanium spring 0.46 (80kg rider+ gear)

Cmt composti carbon fuel tank

Carbon frame protectors
Carbon skidplate

Wheels are oem hubs (tcr coated) with excel rims, aluminium nipples, liteloc rimlock and rimstrip. Fatbike innertubes

Custom guts racing light seatfoam with built in ribs, from blackdiamonds cr250.

Irp-llc ultralight brakediscs front (280mm) and rear

Rental 999 handlebar with ti-hardware, 2016 crf master cylinder and new oem throttle.

Pwk 38 airstriker carb.
Engine I have all titanium for, inside and out. And pretty much everything inside new (except clutch and piston) cylinder needs exhaust bridge welded or new cylinder. All this is at my engine builder but he have not started any work yet.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, please, look up the thread if you are a serious buyer.

SERIOUS OFFERS WILL BE ANSWERED.

Some pics:
Note that the xtrig clamp and air fork is not included in the sale.

|
Bruneval
3/19/2018 9:25am
Don't do it! You'll regret it if you do, and having done all that work, park it for 6 months and then tackle it again next winter when things are quiet.
Yotam
3/19/2018 12:05pm
So, I'm leaning against trying to find a new motivated builder for this bike. I am in no need for cash, So please don't lowball me...
So, I'm leaning against trying to find a new motivated builder for this bike.

I am in no need for cash, So please don't lowball me, but I do understand it's not worth even near what it has costed me.

I will NOT part this bike up, but since it's located in Sweden, if you're a motivated overseas or European buyer, I can happily arrange shipping and / or sell without frame/swingarm if that's what you like.
I'm also travelling in europe a few times this summer and could have it delivered.

Please, if you're seriously interested, take a look in the build thread here:
https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Race-Shop,42/Cr-125-build,1297242

And for those of you that don't want to read it all a quick spec list (obviously it's more than I list)

2001 cr 125 frame and swingarm, powdercoated black. Frame mounts and subframe mounts have rewelded tabs for 2002-plastic, also steeringdamper mount.

All frame hardware are titanium from mettec and racetech. Axles, linkage, all small hardware! Everything except the plastic hardware (wich are
Aluninum from irp-llc is Ti) except brake line mounts and front chain glide hardware (found those in ti later and have not ordered so they are honda oem right now)

Suspension linkage sleeves, bolts, axles and rear caliper piston are Dlc coated

Öhlins rear shock that has DLC coated piston, and kashima coated body, rcs titanium spring 0.46 (80kg rider+ gear)

Cmt composti carbon fuel tank

Carbon frame protectors
Carbon skidplate

Wheels are oem hubs (tcr coated) with excel rims, aluminium nipples, liteloc rimlock and rimstrip. Fatbike innertubes

Custom guts racing light seatfoam with built in ribs, from blackdiamonds cr250.

Irp-llc ultralight brakediscs front (280mm) and rear

Rental 999 handlebar with ti-hardware, 2016 crf master cylinder and new oem throttle.

Pwk 38 airstriker carb.
Engine I have all titanium for, inside and out. And pretty much everything inside new (except clutch and piston) cylinder needs exhaust bridge welded or new cylinder. All this is at my engine builder but he have not started any work yet.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, please, look up the thread if you are a serious buyer.

SERIOUS OFFERS WILL BE ANSWERED.

Some pics:
Note that the xtrig clamp and air fork is not included in the sale.

Do you want to sell some of those parts?
Fuel tank
Rear shock
Pipe
Silencer
dadofagun
Fantasy
1926th
3/19/2018 12:12pm
Don’t sell it!!! You’re too close to the finish line to bail out!
3/20/2018 4:08am
Yotam wrote:
Do you want to sell some of those parts?
Fuel tank
Rear shock
Pipe
Silencer
Please, as stated!
Read the post..

Post a reply to: My cr 125 build may be for sale

The Latest