Mx graphics discount code for Vital Users

Abrooks_164
Edited Date/Time 10/18/2018 9:11am
I tried to post this before but I am new to vital and i posted it in the wrong forms. This is not a scam just want to offer a discount code for vital users. If you go to www.r2mx.com and use these codes "vital15" or "ab164" you can revive 15% off you entire order. R2MX has everything you need graphics, helmet wraps, jersey lettering, or banners. Really anything you can imagine R2 can do. So take a look around the website tell your freinds and get your self looking fresh!

ALSO R2MX sponsorship for the 2019 season is open and accepting applications so if you like what you see and want to be apart of the team www.R2MX.com/rider-support
|
10/19/2018 6:14am
If you want an unreal kit at a price that isnt going to break the bank hit him up. Have had Robert doing my kit for years and actually have been running the same kit on my practice bike for two years and still looks better than 90% of the bikes out there. Hes not like some of the boneheads out there making bikes look like they were done by a middle schooler using clipart. He knows what hes doing and makes sure your kit stands out. Between the lower prices and willingness to get the kits right for you, R2 is the way to go.

as they say

R2 or f*ck you babayyy

Post a reply to: Mx graphics discount code for Vital Users

The Latest