Motocross Race Trailer - Living Quarters

txjcfsr
Edited Date/Time 11/14/2019 11:16am
I am considering a new trailer and wanted to see if there is any interest in my current MX race trailer. It is a 1999 CargoMate Gooseneck trailer that had a conversion done, when new. (this is what they did before toy hauler trailers were invented). It has full living quarters, bed, fold out sofa, refrigerator/freezer, full size shower, separate bathroom, oven, microwave, cabinets, closets, A/C for living quarters, A/C for shop part of trailer, 7KW Onan generator, built in air compressor and hose routed behind shop wall sheeting, lots of metal cabinet storage in shop area, work bench, vise, too much to list. I will post more pictures, soon.

The length is 42' and the loaded weight is approximately 19,500lbs with 4 bikes, approximately 90 gallons of fresh water, 35 gallons of generator/race gas. It has extra water tanks under the shop area if you wanted to hook them up to a pump for pressure washing bikes at the track. 6 new tires, new wheel bearings, etc. in the last year, low miles on them.

This trailer has a few blemishes, but pulls very well. I have made several trips to Florida and back in this trailer, with no problems. I use this trailer on a regular basis, just thinking about getting one a little larger.

$21,500

|

Post a reply to: Motocross Race Trailer - Living Quarters

The Latest