Motocross/ Dirtbike gear for sale - Fox, Leatt, EVS, Fly

mikeandnora
Edited Date/Time 4/9/2018 7:34am
Selling various motocross gear. All of the gear is in great shape, new or very gently used. Prices include shipping to lower 48. Located in Phoenix area, if you'd like to pick up. Thanks for looking!

Leatt - SOLD
Fox V3 Helmet - SOLD
Fly Racing Carbon Helmet- Size Medium (from 2014, bought a few months ago, used 5ish times)-- $90
EVS R4K Neckbrace- Black, used 3 times. No straps. $60
EVS R4K Neckbrace- SOLD
Fox Raptor Vest- Chest Protector- Size S/M, used 2-3 times. I took off the shoulder guards, but they come with it. -- $80

|
mbuoniconti
4/5/2018 8:47pm
Selling various motocross gear. All of the gear is in great shape, new or very gently used. Prices include shipping to lower 48. Located in Phoenix...
Selling various motocross gear. All of the gear is in great shape, new or very gently used. Prices include shipping to lower 48. Located in Phoenix area, if you'd like to pick up. Thanks for looking!

Leatt - SOLD
Fox V3 Helmet - SOLD
Fly Racing Carbon Helmet- Size Medium (from 2014, bought a few months ago, used 5ish times)-- $90
EVS R4K Neckbrace- SOLD
Fox Raptor Vest- Chest Protector- Size S/M, used 2-3 times. I took off the shoulder guards, but they come with it. -- $80

Hello! Michael in colo. The new EVA neckbrace in box? And accept PayPal? If yes to all the above, take 65 for the new one, shipping included?
mbuoniconti
4/5/2018 8:58pm
Hello! Michael in colo. The new EVA neckbrace in box? And accept PayPal? If yes to all the above, take 65 for the new one, shipping included?
mikeandnora
4/5/2018 9:57pm
Hello! Michael in colo. The new EVA neckbrace in box? And accept PayPal? If yes to all the above, take 65 for the new one, shipping...
Yes, it is new in box and I do accept PayPal. I am good with $65 ship inc., PM me your PayPal and Ill invoice you. Thanks!
Turbojez
4/6/2018 6:22am Edited Date/Time 4/6/2018 6:24am
Selling various motocross gear. All of the gear is in great shape, new or very gently used. Prices include shipping to lower 48. Located in Phoenix...

Leatt - SOLD
Fox V3 Helmet - SOLD
EVS R4K Neckbrace- SOLD

70$ and I'm in for the fox raptor chest protector? Please send me your paypal info please.

The Shop

mikeandnora
4/6/2018 7:53am

Leatt - SOLD
Fox V3 Helmet - SOLD
EVS R4K Neckbrace- SOLD

Turbojez wrote:
70$ and I'm in for the fox raptor chest protector? Please send me your paypal info please.
Located in the cont. US? If so, Sounds good. PayPal is mikeandnora720@gmail.com. Please include a note of what youre purchasing. Thanks!
mikeandnora
4/6/2018 7:54am
Hello! Michael in colo. The new EVA neckbrace in box? And accept PayPal? If yes to all the above, take 65 for the new one, shipping...
Hi Michael, never heard back from you, but if you want the brace, my PayPal is mikeandnora720@gmail.com. Include a note of what you’re purchasing. Thanks.
mbuoniconti
4/6/2018 8:03am
Hi Michael, never heard back from you, but if you want the brace, my PayPal is mikeandnora720@gmail.com. Include a note of what you’re purchasing. Thanks.
Ya. I sent a PM last nite. Shoot me a call? 303 472 1532
RVT420
4/6/2018 9:22am
I’ll take that V3
mikeandnora
4/6/2018 9:58am
RVT420 wrote:
I’ll take that V3
Hey sorry it sold and I didn’t update. Post is updated now. Thanks though

Post a reply to: Motocross/ Dirtbike gear for sale - Fox, Leatt, EVS, Fly

The Latest