Motocross/ Dirtbike gear for sale - Fox, Leatt, EVS, Fly

Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2018 11:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/6/2018 9:49 AM

Selling various motocross gear. All of the gear is in great shape, new or very gently used. Prices include shipping to lower 48. Located in Phoenix area, if you'd like to pick up. Thanks for looking!

Leatt - SOLD
Fox V3 Helmet - SOLD
Fly Racing Carbon Helmet- Size Medium (from 2014, bought a few months ago, used 5ish times)-- $90
EVS R4K Neckbrace- Black, used 3 times. No straps. $60
EVS R4K Neckbrace- SOLD
Fox Raptor Vest- Chest Protector- Size S/M, used 2-3 times. I took off the shoulder guards, but they come with it. -- $80

|

4/5/2018 8:47 PM

mikeandnora wrote:

Selling various motocross gear. All of the gear is in great shape, new or very gently used. Prices include shipping to lower 48. Located in Phoenix area, if you'd like to pick up. Thanks for looking!

Leatt - SOLD
Fox V3 Helmet - SOLD
Fly Racing Carbon Helmet- Size Medium (from 2014, bought a few months ago, used 5ish times)-- $90
EVS R4K Neckbrace- SOLD
Fox Raptor Vest- Chest Protector- Size S/M, used 2-3 times. I took off the shoulder guards, but they come with it. -- $80

Hello! Michael in colo. The new EVA neckbrace in box? And accept PayPal? If yes to all the above, take 65 for the new one, shipping included?

|

4/5/2018 8:58 PM

Hello! Michael in colo. The new EVA neckbrace in box? And accept PayPal? If yes to all the above, take 65 for the new one, shipping included?

|

4/5/2018 9:57 PM

mbuoniconti wrote:

Yes, it is new in box and I do accept PayPal. I am good with $65 ship inc., PM me your PayPal and Ill invoice you. Thanks!

|

4/6/2018 6:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/6/2018 6:24 AM

mikeandnora wrote:

Leatt - SOLD
Fox V3 Helmet - SOLD
EVS R4K Neckbrace- SOLD

70$ and I'm in for the fox raptor chest protector? Please send me your paypal info please.

|

4/6/2018 7:53 AM

mikeandnora wrote:

Leatt - SOLD
Fox V3 Helmet - SOLD
EVS R4K Neckbrace- SOLD

Turbojez wrote:

70$ and I'm in for the fox raptor chest protector? Please send me your paypal info please.

Located in the cont. US? If so, Sounds good. PayPal is mikeandnora720@gmail.com. Please include a note of what youre purchasing. Thanks!

|

4/6/2018 7:54 AM

mbuoniconti wrote:

Hi Michael, never heard back from you, but if you want the brace, my PayPal is mikeandnora720@gmail.com. Include a note of what you’re purchasing. Thanks.

|

4/6/2018 8:03 AM

mbuoniconti wrote:

mikeandnora wrote:

Hi Michael, never heard back from you, but if you want the brace, my PayPal is mikeandnora720@gmail.com. Include a note of what you’re purchasing. Thanks.

Ya. I sent a PM last nite. Shoot me a call? 303 472 1532

|

4/6/2018 9:22 AM

I’ll take that V3

|

4/6/2018 9:58 AM

RVT420 wrote:

I’ll take that V3

Hey sorry it sold and I didn’t update. Post is updated now. Thanks though

|

4/9/2018 3:21 AM

mikeandnora wrote:

Located in the cont. US? If so, Sounds good. PayPal is mikeandnora720@gmail.com. Please include a note of what youre purchasing. Thanks!

Thanks, shipping to NY please. PayPal sent smile

|

4/9/2018 7:34 AM

Got it, thanks! It’ll be shipped out tomorrow.

|