Moto van for sale Chevy 3500 seats 5

2/17/2020 10:17am Edited Date/Time 2/24/2020 9:37am
selling my 99 Chevy Express 3500 van converted for moto

Ive had this van for about 4 years. Guy I bought it from used it for moto also but I finished it out as you see here. We've traveled all over in it and its been a great vehicle and used as a daily driver for a while.

It's not perfect but for a 20 yr old vehicle its in great shape with low miles. The particularly great thing about this van is it seats five and is on a 1 ton chassis which allows you to pull your trailer and still keep the bikes securely inside.

No longer needing a van, although I love pitting out of it when i ride, its time to move on and let one of you enjoy its greatness!

$6500 OBO
lots of custom work
Seats 5
carries 2 full sized bikes
1 ton chassis
brake controller
JVC stereo 2 amps and 10" sub
5.7 L Vortec
137K miles
New tires, brakes January
Front alignment January
front and rear a/c systems rebuilt in 2017
auxiliary lighting
lots of storage
front windows tinted, rear windows blocked out for security w/ removable panels
some paint peeling on roof but overall the paint is in good condition
crack in windshield

|
walent215
2/17/2020 10:42am
selling my 99 Chevy Express 3500 van converted for moto Ive had this van for about 4 years. Guy I bought it from used it for...
selling my 99 Chevy Express 3500 van converted for moto

Ive had this van for about 4 years. Guy I bought it from used it for moto also but I finished it out as you see here. We've traveled all over in it and its been a great vehicle and used as a daily driver for a while.

It's not perfect but for a 20 yr old vehicle its in great shape with low miles. The particularly great thing about this van is it seats five and is on a 1 ton chassis which allows you to pull your trailer and still keep the bikes securely inside.

No longer needing a van, although I love pitting out of it when i ride, its time to move on and let one of you enjoy its greatness!

$6500 OBO
lots of custom work
Seats 5
carries 2 full sized bikes
1 ton chassis
brake controller
JVC stereo 2 amps and 10" sub
5.7 L Vortec
137K miles
New tires, brakes January
Front alignment January
front and rear a/c systems rebuilt in 2017
auxiliary lighting
lots of storage
front windows tinted, rear windows blocked out for security w/ removable panels
some paint peeling on roof but overall the paint is in good condition
crack in windshield

I can vouch for these Van's. We had a 98 GMC Savanna 3500 with 200k+ miles when we sold it. Was a great van for moto and even had the 454 in it. MPG was decent on the road too so I'd assume that the 5.7 is even better. If someone is in the market for a motovan I'd highly recommend taking a look at this one. And I'm not friends with the seller...lol
TX21
2/24/2020 5:36pm
Sweet van!

The Shop

49weasel
3/2/2020 1:23pm
Still available?

Have any pics with a bike in it ?

Post a reply to: Moto van for sale Chevy 3500 seats 5

The Latest