Mobius X8 Wrist Brace

Ryan.Amoils
Edited Date/Time 8/20/2018 9:39pm
Mobius X8 Wrist Brace, it is size medium/Large

Have original box and everything it came with.
Asking $125 OBO

|
DuroTools
8/20/2018 9:39pm
MotoAnt45 wrote:
Still for sale?
Sorry to poach your thread Ryan but figured you wouldn't have this brace left since you unload stuff pretty fast it seems.
MotoAnt45 I have a few braces for sale, they are the same as the all sport dynamics. I use one cause I obliterated my wrist last fall and I love it, I didn't want it to control my motion like the mobius does cause I didn't want to get addicted to the extra support then feel naked without it. I just wanted a stop so that if my wrist bent past the point of comfort it would prevent it and I haven't been riding much cause my bike is messed up but have been doing downhill mtb and haven't once felt the wrist hurt from flexing too far even after some decent jumps so I would say it's doing it's job. It also has a lockout feature for left to right which I am using at the moment as well cause I also fractured my ulnar styloid and it's just floating in my joint so left movements hurt without the lockout pin in place . I was gonna sew it to my gloves but honestly you don't even feel the strap after 10 seconds of riding cause it's made of this comfortable soft material. It comes with 3 stops at 0, 15 and 30 degrees I believe. I'm still on the 0 degree cause I cannot bend my wrist back more than a half inch or so. The ones I have are not carbon fiber but I do have 1 carbon fiber left in medium ( I bought a set). Asking 95 for the carbon fiber one and 75 for the regular black ones. All include free shipping.

Post a reply to: Mobius X8 Wrist Brace

The Latest