Make $100: WTB; MXoN Extra Vehicle Pass for Camping at RedBud

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2018 9:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2018 9:42 AM

If you have a camping pass, but will only be in (1) vehicle, there is an option to buy an extra vehicle pass for $30 if you're camping in Lot A1, A2. A3. A4. or Lot B (preferred). If you buy the extra vehicle pass when you arrive at the gate, I'll buy that off you ($30) and put some more money ($100) in your pocket for your troubles. There will be 3-4 of us going that will just sleep in our vehicle that will be parked by your camping spot. We'll be wandering around checking everything out so we'll stay completely out of your way. You'll have to agree to meet us at the gate though in order to give us the extra vehicle pass and for us to give you the money.
www.redbudmxon.com/camping

Steps
1 - You arrive at the gate with your camping pass.
2 - Tell them you want an Extra Vehicle Pass for $30.
3 - Pay for the extra vehicle pass when you enter.
4 - Coordinate to meet us at the gate with the extra vehicle pass you purchased when you came in.
5 - I'll pay you $130 and we'll drive to where your camping spot is.

|

8/22/2018 4:16 PM

What day will you be arriving?

|

8/22/2018 5:23 PM

Would like to arrive Sat morning to catch everything going on that day. Spend the night in our vehicle Sat night. Then go home Sunday after the motos.

|

8/22/2018 6:10 PM

JAB wrote:

Would like to arrive Sat morning to catch everything going on that day. Spend the night in our vehicle Sat night. Then go home Sunday after the motos.

Ok, let me check with my buddies. They are gonna be there Friday, I am flying in Saturday. If I can help you out I will for sure!

|

8/23/2018 5:23 AM

JAB wrote:

DJV804 wrote:

Ok, let me check with my buddies. They are gonna be there Friday, I am flying in Saturday. If I can help you out I will for sure!

Thank you! Really appreciate you looking into it for us!

|

8/29/2018 9:46 AM

JAB wrote:

DJV804 wrote:

Just curious if you had a chance to talk it over with your buddies? Think it’ll work out?

|

8/29/2018 12:34 PM

JAB wrote:

DJV804 wrote:

JAB wrote:

Just curious if you had a chance to talk it over with your buddies? Think it’ll work out?

I haven't yet no. I was at Ironman thu-mon and just getting home and back onto my normal work schedule now tonight. I have it written down though, I haven't forgotten about ya smile

|

9/11/2018 5:54 PM

I am also looking for a camping site for one vehicle and will pay the same thing for it. It will also be 4 of us that will also in my pickup truck. We won't get there until Saturday evening and will not cause a ruckus. Please let me know if you can let me if you can help!

|

9/11/2018 6:42 PM

So my plans changed and I'm actually flying in Saturday morning now. We are gonna be in B lot, doesn't sound like this is gonna be allowed in that lot for this race. I called and asked for an extra vehicle pass for my rental car and they said I'll have to park out in general admission and then walk into my campsite.

|

9/11/2018 7:26 PM

DJV804 wrote:

So my plans changed and I'm actually flying in Saturday morning now. We are gonna be in B lot, doesn't sound like this is gonna be allowed in that lot for this race. I called and asked for an extra vehicle pass for my rental car and they said I'll have to park out in general admission and then walk into my campsite.

Bummer, that’s weird based on what their website said... But hey, can’t thank you enough for trying! Maybe someone else will have better luck for us. Enjoy Lot B!

|

9/11/2018 7:36 PM

DJV804 wrote:

JAB wrote:

Bummer, that’s weird based on what their website said... But hey, can’t thank you enough for trying! Maybe someone else will have better luck for us. Enjoy Lot B!

I think that's specific to B lot, cuz for nstional weekend you can't go in b lot unless your camping there, but you can go anywhere if your camping in b lot.

|

9/11/2018 8:31 PM

Dang... I didn’t realize that you can’t even walk into Lot B to briefly hang out with friends who are camping over there. Kind of a bummer.

|

9/12/2018 8:57 AM

Last time I was at the red bud national (2015), if you were camping in general A lots , you could buy a 15$ wrist band I think it was , and have access to B lot on foot all weekend.

|

10/1/2018 5:49 PM

Anyone have a spot you would share to accommodate one vehicle and one tent for just Saturday night? I can split the camping fee. It would be 2 responsibly married couples. Text me at 931-206-6483 if you can help.

|