Looking for a moto van!!

MotoDad900
Edited Date/Time 12/1/2020 6:13am
I have actively been searching for a built moto van. I've found 3 that I've wanted and all 3 three the seller has rescinded and decided to keep their van for now. Of course they leave the ads up, which makes zero sense. I'd prefer a Transit, high, extended. A 170 Sprinter high would also work. I don't have really have a budget in mind because if the right van comes up, I'll snag it. Please let me know if you have one for sale or know of any.

Thank you!!
|
Pirate421
11/28/2020 7:52pm
Sorry I can’t help but just got done with my 2nd weekend with our transit and it’s the best thing I’ve ever bought. If you have kids or family I highly recommend a passenger version with something like Bolt It On system. We go from a 5 seater and bikes to a 7 seater in 5 minutes and take the van everywhere with my kid and her friends and our friends. Thing is a road trip machine! Good luck finding your van!
oceantrav
11/30/2020 7:59am
Pirate421 wrote:
Sorry I can’t help but just got done with my 2nd weekend with our transit and it’s the best thing I’ve ever bought. If you have...
Sorry I can’t help but just got done with my 2nd weekend with our transit and it’s the best thing I’ve ever bought. If you have kids or family I highly recommend a passenger version with something like Bolt It On system. We go from a 5 seater and bikes to a 7 seater in 5 minutes and take the van everywhere with my kid and her friends and our friends. Thing is a road trip machine! Good luck finding your van!
You must be strong as shit, those transit seats are real heavy and awkward to move.
Pirate421
11/30/2020 8:14am
oceantrav wrote:
You must be strong as shit, those transit seats are real heavy and awkward to move.
Haha they are pretty heavy but I just back up to the garage and my wife can grab the other side of the seats and it’s pretty easy. Especially since they just click in.

The Shop

oceantrav
11/30/2020 8:57am
oceantrav wrote:
Pirate421 wrote:
Haha they are pretty heavy but I just back up to the garage and my wife can grab the other side of the seats and it’s...
Haha they are pretty heavy but I just back up to the garage and my wife can grab the other side of the seats and it’s pretty easy. Especially since they just click in.
Ya, I put a few of the 3 seater transit seats in different builds I did, was a pain.

Got a new van arriving today actually, 2018 15 passenger Chevy. Hoping the 3 seater and two 2 seaters are not that heavy. Planning on keeping the front two rows in always, then another row thrown in for family road trips
yz25
11/30/2020 10:16am
oceantrav wrote:
Pirate421 wrote:
Haha they are pretty heavy but I just back up to the garage and my wife can grab the other side of the seats and it’s...
oceantrav wrote:
Ya, I put a few of the 3 seater transit seats in different builds I did, was a pain. Got a new van arriving today actually...
Ya, I put a few of the 3 seater transit seats in different builds I did, was a pain.

Got a new van arriving today actually, 2018 15 passenger Chevy. Hoping the 3 seater and two 2 seaters are not that heavy. Planning on keeping the front two rows in always, then another row thrown in for family road trips
Same.

I have the 3 seat/branch seat. Idea was to remove when out riding for more etc.... happened once... they will not be removed by me again. Bike fits great with the seat in anyway. Overall. Seats, setup, Van. Possibly one of my best purchases. Takes miles and the beating of my everyday driver. Win win.
Pirate421
11/30/2020 5:46pm
Maybe the transit seats are lighter than y’all’s? They are setup with two seats that snap in and the third seat in each row is a single that bolts in. I can definitely handle the single seat on my own and can wrestle the double seat but it’s just easier if I have an extra set of hands but still takes no time at all. Vans for the win.

MotoDad900
12/1/2020 6:13am
We have a class 8 RV. 500hp Detroit with a 12' garage in the rear. We are only looking for a van.

Post a reply to: Looking for a moto van!!

The Latest