Looking for YZ250 2002+ subframe, WTB

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2021 10:37 PM

Starting tearing down my 1999 YZ250, found a few things in worse condition than I hoped. Looking for a subframe for a 2002 or newer YZ250 or YZ125 so I can do the restyle swap. Anyone selling a subframe, or know where I can look? Nothing on Craigslist or eBay right now.

Thanks,
Dave

|

1/3/2021 8:51 AM

i have a complete vdlarr racing subframe aluminum gas tank acerbis x seat and plastic kit to modernize your bike it uses 2010 yzf 250 plastic

|

1/3/2021 9:09 AM

pete24 wrote:

i have a complete vdlarr racing subframe aluminum gas tank acerbis x seat and plastic kit to modernize your bike it uses 2010 ...more

My bike is a 2 stroke. Is the subframe for a 2 stroke as well? I would be interested in the subframe and probably the tank. How much are you asking?

|

1/3/2021 9:17 AM

its for a two stroke kits is complete cant just use peices 1000$

|

1/11/2021 12:42 PM

I have a brand new AC Racing 2002+ YZ250 subframe I'll sell for $75 plus shipping.

|

1/11/2021 2:56 PM

davida271104 wrote:

Starting tearing down my 1999 YZ250, found a few things in worse condition than I hoped. Looking for a subframe for a 2002 or ...more

do you want the air box as well?

|

1/11/2021 4:31 PM

Mtnman wrote:

I have a brand new AC Racing 2002+ YZ250 subframe I'll sell for $75 plus shipping.

I definitely would like it. I sent you a message with my email in it.

Thanks.

|

1/11/2021 4:32 PM

davida271104 wrote:

Starting tearing down my 1999 YZ250, found a few things in worse condition than I hoped. Looking for a subframe for a 2002 or ...more

MX_571 wrote:

do you want the air box as well?

The Polisport restyle kit comes with an airbox, but I have heard it might look odd. I'll do some searching and get back with you.

|

1/12/2021 12:03 PM

Mtnman wrote:

I have a brand new AC Racing 2002+ YZ250 subframe I'll sell for $75 plus shipping.

Did he buy this?

|

1/12/2021 12:12 PM

Mtnman wrote:

I have a brand new AC Racing 2002+ YZ250 subframe I'll sell for $75 plus shipping.

AZRider wrote:

Did he buy this?

I did.

|