Looking for MX track to purchase

Related:
Create New Tag

5/9/2022 10:48 AM

Looking for any leads on a turnkey or at minimum a properly zoned MX track to purchase. Preferably NC, SC, FL, GA.
Our track in Ontario Canada has been closed by local gov't and looking to reinvest in a track states side.
Must be a legitimate business or potential to be legitimate for E2 visa purposes.

|

5/9/2022 11:21 AM

Jacksonville mx park. Jacksonville NC

|

5/9/2022 11:35 AM

Why did it shut down?

|

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Moto philosophy win without bragging, lose without excuses.

5/9/2022 3:02 PM

Cycle Ranch in Floresville TX

|

5/9/2022 3:57 PM

Unfortunately our local government decided they didn’t want any of the legal risks with having it in terms of noise complaints etc. the cost to actually rezone it formally was almost $30,000 CAD

|

5/9/2022 3:58 PM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

Jacksonville mx park. Jacksonville NC

Is that WW ranch? I can’t seem to find that one

|

5/9/2022 8:48 PM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

Jacksonville mx park. Jacksonville NC

mart1620 wrote:

Is that WW ranch? I can’t seem to find that one

jacksonville, north carolina

WW is near jacksonville, florida

|

5/9/2022 9:02 PM

Racetown (395) in So Cal is still for sale

|

5/10/2022 6:30 AM

spimx wrote:

Cycle Ranch in Floresville TX

Best dirt in TX

|

5/10/2022 11:27 AM

mart1620 wrote:

Unfortunately our local government decided they didn’t want any of the legal risks with having it in terms of noise complaints ...more

what track is this?

|

5/10/2022 1:39 PM

North mississippi motorsports is for sale. Pretty decent track, water source and good parking. Look up their FB page to find the address then google the address to find the listing.

|

5/10/2022 5:49 PM

Pettijohns mx in Oklahoma is for sale.

|

5/10/2022 5:51 PM

2nd / 3rd vote for cycle ranch in texas. legendary texas track at risk of being gone for good, always had a good turnout

|

5/10/2022 7:30 PM

Cycleland outside Chico, California is for sale.

|

5/10/2022 8:11 PM

maxer wrote:

2nd / 3rd vote for cycle ranch in texas. legendary texas track at risk of being gone for good, always had a good turnout

I’m afraid it’s already gone. From what I’m hearing the guy that owns the land couldn’t find anyone to take him up on his 1.5m for 5 year lease option and has sold it to a developer that’s going to build a bunch of houses.

|

2018 KTM 250sx 2022 KTM 350sxf
Instagram CamaroAJ

5/10/2022 8:20 PM

Here is the address if you’d like to look into it.

2066 County Road 405
Floresville, TX, 78114

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZKmk_DFZSg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

|

2018 KTM 250sx 2022 KTM 350sxf
Instagram CamaroAJ

5/11/2022 7:50 AM

maxer wrote:

2nd / 3rd vote for cycle ranch in texas. legendary texas track at risk of being gone for good, always had a good turnout

AJ565 wrote:

I’m afraid it’s already gone. From what I’m hearing the guy that owns the land couldn’t find anyone to take him up on his 1.5m ...more

1.5m for 5 years lol is that a joke

|

5/11/2022 8:19 AM

maxer wrote:

2nd / 3rd vote for cycle ranch in texas. legendary texas track at risk of being gone for good, always had a good turnout

AJ565 wrote:

I’m afraid it’s already gone. From what I’m hearing the guy that owns the land couldn’t find anyone to take him up on his 1.5m ...more

spimx wrote:

1.5m for 5 years lol is that a joke

It is not, sadly.

|

2018 KTM 250sx 2022 KTM 350sxf
Instagram CamaroAJ

5/11/2022 12:28 PM

AJ565 wrote:

Here is the address if you’d like to look into it.

2066 County Road 405
Floresville, TX, 78114

...more

Is this land and track not tied up in a legal battle ?

|

5/11/2022 11:37 PM

Burnt ridge MX park, Washington state.

|

5/12/2022 3:50 AM

AJ565 wrote:

Here is the address if you’d like to look into it.

2066 County Road 405
Floresville, TX, 78114

...more

mb60 wrote:

Is this land and track not tied up in a legal battle ?

Not that I’ve heard about. The guy that was running it last got busted trafficking 215lbs of weed, but not at the track.

|

2018 KTM 250sx 2022 KTM 350sxf
Instagram CamaroAJ

5/12/2022 4:11 PM

|

5/13/2022 12:16 PM

I wonder if the owners of Miles Mountain, in Elkland PA would sell. That track is seriously national caliber, with plenty of parking to match. Just seems each year they hold less and less events, just a handful of practices and one or two races. Not in the states you mentioned, but its near ontario. With a motivated owner, that place could be on the amateur national circuit.

|

5/18/2022 9:36 PM

Monster Mountain. Tallassee, Alabama. EXCELLENT track.

|



5/22/2022 8:41 PM

AJ565 wrote:

Not that I’ve heard about. The guy that was running it last got busted trafficking 215lbs of weed, but not at the track.

I saw on facebook that cycle ranch will be open 3 days for Memorial day weekend.

|

5/23/2022 7:46 AM

mb60 wrote:

Is this land and track not tied up in a legal battle ?

AJ565 wrote:

Not that I’ve heard about. The guy that was running it last got busted trafficking 215lbs of weed, but not at the track.

mb60 wrote:

I saw on facebook that cycle ranch will be open 3 days for Memorial day weekend.

What! Let's hope it stays open and for regular practice

|