LOOKING FOR SOME CHEAP USED KTM AIR FORKS 17+ OR JUST OUTERS

MX657
Looking for some used 17+ air forks to put on a bike I am selling. It could even just be the outer tubes, I have the inserts if needed and also pop in seals and bushings. I don't care if they are beat up, as long as the lugs aren't stripped or anything like that. Thanks --
|
7/26/2021 11:49am
I have a set of really low hour aer forks but they arent cheap.

800 buyer pays shipping!
DuroTools
7/28/2021 2:22pm
MX657 wrote:
Looking for some used 17+ air forks to put on a bike I am selling. It could even just be the outer tubes, I have the...
Looking for some used 17+ air forks to put on a bike I am selling. It could even just be the outer tubes, I have the inserts if needed and also pop in seals and bushings. I don't care if they are beat up, as long as the lugs aren't stripped or anything like that. Thanks --
I'll sell you mine for $675 plus shipping if Austin Sells me his.
DuroTools
7/28/2021 4:29pm
DuroTools wrote:
I'll sell you mine for $675 plus shipping if Austin Sells me his.
Lmao
Lol but seriously it could be a win win situation for everyone, I actually have a spare set so not like I'm ripping them off my bike. I really wanna try those 21s. Not sure how cheap mx657 was looking to pay but don't think you can find AERs super cheap anymore.

The Shop

7/29/2021 7:24am
Rode my aer’s yesterday, and dude they are so good, literally best production fork i have ever used in MY LIFE!
Preston412
7/29/2021 7:37am
Rode my aer’s yesterday, and dude they are so good, literally best production fork i have ever used in MY LIFE!
The 21+ AER fork as an added oil by pass so I would not sell them like 20 or older AER fork. I rode mine 22 for a couple hours and then put in the KYB kit. I will say, that if I would have revalved the AER, I believe I probably would have just stayed with the AER and not convert it. WP has made a big improvement.
MX657
7/29/2021 8:04am
I have some 17 internals if anyone has tubes, I don't care about performance I am just looking to put them on a bike that I want to sell. I have cone valves on the bike and don't want to sell them with the bike. It is a 2017 KTM 250sx and I don't think anyone will pay a premium for the bike with CV's. I'll sell the CV's separately or keep them for another bike. That's why I'm just looking for some forks to pop on the bike to sell it, I suppose some 4CS legs would also work just to sell it.
7/29/2021 8:18am
I have a set of 16+ full forks if still looking. Make me a offer! Also have a nice set of cone valves is anyone is looking.

Post a reply to: LOOKING FOR SOME CHEAP USED KTM AIR FORKS 17+ OR JUST OUTERS

The Latest