LOOKING FOR PRO TAPER FACTORY SUZUKI BARS

saw someone on here selling a set of Pro Taper bars made for Factory Suzuki team. 997 bend. Are they still out there or does anyone have something similar?
|
NoFear791
6/25/2020 9:58pm
Ferris296 wrote:
saw someone on here selling a set of Pro Taper bars made for Factory Suzuki team. 997 bend. Are they still out there or does anyone...
saw someone on here selling a set of Pro Taper bars made for Factory Suzuki team. 997 bend. Are they still out there or does anyone have something similar?
I have one Fuzion and one Evo, let me know if your interested
bm201
6/26/2020 6:09pm
Hopefully the guy who made the thread at least gets dibs at a set.

The Shop

Factory Dick
6/26/2020 6:18pm
I have works Suzuki parts for sale. Bar mounts. Etc. text me. 2403381867
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
6/27/2020 7:45am
bm201 wrote:
No kidding
Not too much forum etiquette on here lately
omalley
6/27/2020 8:56am
bm201 wrote:
langhammx wrote:
No kidding
Sadly, the same could be said for our entire society.

We’d all be a lot better off if everyone thought of others a little more and themselves a little less.
NoFear791
6/27/2020 10:01am
bm201 wrote:
langhammx wrote:
No kidding
omalley wrote:
Sadly, the same could be said for our entire society. We’d all be a lot better off if everyone thought of others a little more and...

We’d all be a lot better off if everyone thought of others a little more and themselves a little less.
Not sure if your referring to the bars I offered up. The buyer was contacted and as of this morning he still has dibs on the Fuzion’s. Evo’s are still for sale.

My asking price is what a new set of pro tapers cost plus shipping which I think is fair and cheaper than what the other guy is selling them for on here. Both bars are brand new
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
6/27/2020 10:56am Edited Date/Time 6/27/2020 12:45pm
langhammx wrote:
No kidding
omalley wrote:
Sadly, the same could be said for our entire society. We’d all be a lot better off if everyone thought of others a little more and...

NoFear791 wrote:
Not sure if your referring to the bars I offered up. The buyer was contacted and as of this morning he still has dibs on the...
Not sure if your referring to the bars I offered up. The buyer was contacted and as of this morning he still has dibs on the Fuzion’s. Evo’s are still for sale.

My asking price is what a new set of pro tapers cost plus shipping which I think is fair and cheaper than what the other guy is selling them for on here. Both bars are brand new
I’m not going to speak for O’Malley, but I was referring to the OP (Ferris296) posting his WTB post and then 2 others jumping in the thread wanting to jump in front of the guy looking for the bars in the first place.
You replied to the OP and I hope he had the chance to purchase them, before offering them to the their two members.
Price is irrelevant
DaBaum44
6/27/2020 12:00pm
Ferris296 wrote:
saw someone on here selling a set of Pro Taper bars made for Factory Suzuki team. 997 bend. Are they still out there or does anyone...
I was the one who recently had the Suzuki factory spec bars for sale. They sold last week though. Might be tough to come across another set.
Joyner41
Fantasy
1803rd
6/27/2020 10:38pm
For what it’s worth to all adding in your two cents, I chimed in with a PM stating if the OP wasn’t interested, I would be. Some do still have morals Cool
NoFear791
6/27/2020 11:32pm
omalley wrote:

NoFear791 wrote:
Not sure if your referring to the bars I offered up. The buyer was contacted and as of this morning he still has dibs on the...

langhammx wrote:
I’m not going to speak for O’Malley, but I was referring to the OP (Ferris296) posting his WTB post and then 2 others jumping in the...
I’m not going to speak for O’Malley, but I was referring to the OP (Ferris296) posting his WTB post and then 2 others jumping in the thread wanting to jump in front of the guy looking for the bars in the first place.
You replied to the OP and I hope he had the chance to purchase them, before offering them to the their two members.
Price is irrelevant
Completely understand man, I was just trying to explain I gave the guy an opportunity and dibs for a few days. Only stated my price so the other guys knew what I was asking.

I don’t think the the guy wants my bars, I haven’t heard back from him all day so they are both still for sale.

Post a reply to: LOOKING FOR PRO TAPER FACTORY SUZUKI BARS

The Latest