LOOKING FOR PRO TAPER FACTORY SUZUKI BARS

Related:
Create New Tag

6/25/2020 9:11 PM

saw someone on here selling a set of Pro Taper bars made for Factory Suzuki team. 997 bend. Are they still out there or does anyone have something similar?

|

Below average motocross racer turned MX photographer

6/25/2020 9:58 PM

Ferris296 wrote:

saw someone on here selling a set of Pro Taper bars made for Factory Suzuki team. 997 bend. Are they still out there or does anyone have something similar?

I have one Fuzion and one Evo, let me know if your interested

|

6/26/2020 9:56 AM

Are these still for sale?? If so can you contact me on emil-es@hotmail.com 👍

|

6/26/2020 2:12 PM

PM’ed as well.

|

6/26/2020 6:09 PM

Hopefully the guy who made the thread at least gets dibs at a set.

|

6/26/2020 6:18 PM

I have works Suzuki parts for sale. Bar mounts. Etc. text me. 2403381867

|

6/27/2020 7:45 AM

bm201 wrote:

No kidding
Not too much forum etiquette on here lately

|

6/27/2020 8:56 AM

bm201 wrote:

langhammx wrote:

No kidding

Sadly, the same could be said for our entire society.

We’d all be a lot better off if everyone thought of others a little more and themselves a little less.

|

6/27/2020 10:01 AM

bm201 wrote:

langhammx wrote:

No kidding

omalley wrote:

We’d all be a lot better off if everyone thought of others a little more and themselves a little less.

Not sure if your referring to the bars I offered up. The buyer was contacted and as of this morning he still has dibs on the Fuzion’s. Evo’s are still for sale.

My asking price is what a new set of pro tapers cost plus shipping which I think is fair and cheaper than what the other guy is selling them for on here. Both bars are brand new

|

6/27/2020 10:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2020 12:45 PM

langhammx wrote:

No kidding

omalley wrote:

NoFear791 wrote:

Not sure if your referring to the bars I offered up. The buyer was contacted and as of this morning he still has dibs on the Fuzion’s. Evo’s are still for sale.

My asking price is what a new set of pro tapers cost plus shipping which I think is fair and cheaper than what the other guy is selling them for on here. Both bars are brand new

I’m not going to speak for O’Malley, but I was referring to the OP (Ferris296) posting his WTB post and then 2 others jumping in the thread wanting to jump in front of the guy looking for the bars in the first place.
You replied to the OP and I hope he had the chance to purchase them, before offering them to the their two members.
Price is irrelevant

|

6/27/2020 12:00 PM

Ferris296 wrote:

I was the one who recently had the Suzuki factory spec bars for sale. They sold last week though. Might be tough to come across another set.

|

6/27/2020 10:38 PM

For what it’s worth to all adding in your two cents, I chimed in with a PM stating if the OP wasn’t interested, I would be. Some do still have morals cool

|

6/27/2020 11:32 PM

omalley wrote:

NoFear791 wrote:

langhammx wrote:

I’m not going to speak for O’Malley, but I was referring to the OP (Ferris296) posting his WTB post and then 2 others jumping in the thread wanting to jump in front of the guy looking for the bars in the first place.
You replied to the OP and I hope he had the chance to purchase them, before offering them to the their two members.
Price is irrelevant

Completely understand man, I was just trying to explain I gave the guy an opportunity and dibs for a few days. Only stated my price so the other guys knew what I was asking.

I don’t think the the guy wants my bars, I haven’t heard back from him all day so they are both still for sale.

|