**LF** Moto XXX memorabilia

kawiX522
looking for Moto XXX posters, banners, and other cool things. Moto XXX was before my time, unfortunately but man those guys kicked ass. Ive been binge watching every crusty and moto xxx video for the past 2 months. I recently had to sell my bike as I had a procedure done which would take me off it for a little bit, but mainly was also in a rough spot and really needed the funds unfortunately. Anyways im getting back into the sport obviously and wanna add some character to the new garage and thought itd be sick to have Some moto xxx stuff. It may be a long shot, I doubt anyone would wanna part ways with stuff like that but if anyone is Post pics of what you have! Cheers!
|
2/1/2019 7:17pm
kawiX522 wrote:
looking for Moto XXX posters, banners, and other cool things. Moto XXX was before my time, unfortunately but man those guys kicked ass. Ive been binge...
looking for Moto XXX posters, banners, and other cool things. Moto XXX was before my time, unfortunately but man those guys kicked ass. Ive been binge watching every crusty and moto xxx video for the past 2 months. I recently had to sell my bike as I had a procedure done which would take me off it for a little bit, but mainly was also in a rough spot and really needed the funds unfortunately. Anyways im getting back into the sport obviously and wanna add some character to the new garage and thought itd be sick to have Some moto xxx stuff. It may be a long shot, I doubt anyone would wanna part ways with stuff like that but if anyone is Post pics of what you have! Cheers!
I have some of the famous LBZ girly posters that were banned from the Racer X magazine after QC missed the nudity if anybody is interested (mid-to-late 90s stuff).
mwssquad827
2/1/2019 9:47pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2019 9:56pm
Someone pointed this post out to us. Send along your name and address and we'll send you some stickers! Email jordan@motoxxx.com
Can I jump on that offer??
mwssquad827
2/1/2019 9:54pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2019 9:56pm
kawiX522 wrote:
looking for Moto XXX posters, banners, and other cool things. Moto XXX was before my time, unfortunately but man those guys kicked ass. Ive been binge...
Safford191 wrote:
I have some of the famous LBZ girly posters that were banned from the Racer X magazine after QC missed the nudity if anybody is interested...
I have some of the famous LBZ girly posters that were banned from the Racer X magazine after QC missed the nudity if anybody is interested (mid-to-late 90s stuff).
How much?? All those old LBZ ads were sweet..

I sent ya a private message....

The Shop

kawiX522
2/2/2019 5:17pm
Someone pointed this post out to us. Send along your name and address and we'll send you some stickers! Email jordan@motoxxx.com
Just saw this, ill send the email now thank you so much! Means alot
kawiX522
2/2/2019 5:18pm
kawiX522 wrote:
Safford191 wrote:
I have some of the famous LBZ girly posters that were banned from the Racer X magazine after QC missed the nudity if anybody is interested...
Dont know if that guy jumped on those, but if
Not I probably will!
Looby321
2/2/2019 5:21pm
kawiX522 wrote:
Dont know if that guy jumped on those, but if
Not I probably will!
You mean the dude that hijacked your thread?
kawiX522
2/2/2019 5:28pm
Looby321 wrote:
Yup that dude Lmfaoooo
mwssquad827
2/2/2019 8:09pm
Looby321 wrote:
kawiX522 wrote:
Yup that dude Lmfaoooo
If it a big deal take them and I was just asking about stickers... don’t get all sensitive dude...
kawiX522
2/3/2019 2:35am
If it a big deal take them and I was just asking about stickers... don’t get all sensitive dude...
No no no you can have them and idc im Not the one that said anything i just thought it was funny lmfao so dont get all sensitive dude dont worry youre still gonna get them !
2/3/2019 3:06am
Looby321 wrote:
kawiX522 wrote:
Yup that dude Lmfaoooo
You seem to be the only one here getting all "sensitive" dude.
mwssquad827
2/3/2019 8:05am
kawiX522 wrote:
Yup that dude Lmfaoooo
You seem to be the only one here getting all "sensitive" dude.
No I didn’t think I hijacked anything.. just jumped at a opportunity...so I was just offering, if you are really wanting them.??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Post a reply to: **LF** Moto XXX memorabilia

The Latest