**LF** Moto XXX memorabilia

Related:
Create New Tag

1/29/2019 3:46 PM

looking for Moto XXX posters, banners, and other cool things. Moto XXX was before my time, unfortunately but man those guys kicked ass. Ive been binge watching every crusty and moto xxx video for the past 2 months. I recently had to sell my bike as I had a procedure done which would take me off it for a little bit, but mainly was also in a rough spot and really needed the funds unfortunately. Anyways im getting back into the sport obviously and wanna add some character to the new garage and thought itd be sick to have Some moto xxx stuff. It may be a long shot, I doubt anyone would wanna part ways with stuff like that but if anyone is Post pics of what you have! Cheers!

|

dirtbike kidd

2/1/2019 12:50 PM

Someone pointed this post out to us. Send along your name and address and we'll send you some stickers! Email jordan@motoxxx.com

|

2/1/2019 7:17 PM

kawiX522 wrote:

looking for Moto XXX posters, banners, and other cool things. Moto XXX was before my time, unfortunately but man those guys ...more

I have some of the famous LBZ girly posters that were banned from the Racer X magazine after QC missed the nudity if anybody is interested (mid-to-late 90s stuff).

|

2/1/2019 9:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2019 9:56 PM

OG MOTO XXX wrote:

Someone pointed this post out to us. Send along your name and address and we'll send you some stickers! Email ...more

Can I jump on that offer??

|

2/1/2019 9:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2019 9:56 PM

kawiX522 wrote:

looking for Moto XXX posters, banners, and other cool things. Moto XXX was before my time, unfortunately but man those guys ...more

Safford191 wrote:

I have some of the famous LBZ girly posters that were banned from the Racer X magazine after QC missed the nudity if anybody ...more

How much?? All those old LBZ ads were sweet..

I sent ya a private message....

|

2/2/2019 5:17 PM

OG MOTO XXX wrote:

Someone pointed this post out to us. Send along your name and address and we'll send you some stickers! Email ...more

Just saw this, ill send the email now thank you so much! Means alot

|

dirtbike kidd

2/2/2019 5:18 PM

kawiX522 wrote:

Safford191 wrote:

I have some of the famous LBZ girly posters that were banned from the Racer X magazine after QC missed the nudity if anybody ...more

Dont know if that guy jumped on those, but if
Not I probably will!

|

dirtbike kidd

2/2/2019 5:21 PM

kawiX522 wrote:

Not I probably will!

You mean the dude that hijacked your thread?

|

2/2/2019 5:28 PM

Looby321 wrote:

Yup that dude Lmfaoooo

|

dirtbike kidd

2/2/2019 8:09 PM

kawiX522 wrote:

Not I probably will!

Looby321 wrote:

kawiX522 wrote:

Yup that dude Lmfaoooo

If it a big deal take them and I was just asking about stickers... don’t get all sensitive dude...

|

2/3/2019 2:35 AM

mwssquad827 wrote:

If it a big deal take them and I was just asking about stickers... don’t get all sensitive dude...

No no no you can have them and idc im Not the one that said anything i just thought it was funny lmfao so dont get all sensitive dude dont worry youre still gonna get them !

|

dirtbike kidd

2/3/2019 3:06 AM

Looby321 wrote:

kawiX522 wrote:

Yup that dude Lmfaoooo

mwssquad827 wrote:

You seem to be the only one here getting all "sensitive" dude.

|

2/3/2019 7:56 AM

^

|

dirtbike kidd

2/3/2019 8:05 AM

kawiX522 wrote:

Yup that dude Lmfaoooo

mwssquad827 wrote:

Pete The Fisherman wrote:

You seem to be the only one here getting all "sensitive" dude.

No I didn’t think I hijacked anything.. just jumped at a opportunity...so I was just offering, if you are really wanting them.??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

|