Kyle Chisholm 2017 CRF450R for sale

Related:
Create New Tag

7/5/2018 7:11 PM

Hey everyone. I posted this on my social media a few days ago as well. I've never posted in here before but figured I'd give it a shot and see if any of you or anyone you know would be interested in my bike. This ENTIRE bike has only 13.6 hours on it! The frame, engine, everything only 13.6 hours. And they were ALL supercross hours which is very easy on the bike compared to motocross. I raced this bike at Indianapolis, Detroit, and St. Louis supercrosses and also at Red Bull straight rhythm. Since RBSR it has just been sitting in the garage. I start it every so often just to keep the engine running and everything working and not just sitting. It was very well maintained and it's in great condition. It's basically just broken in haha. So it will make a great bike for anyone. I will ship the bike anywhere but buyer pays for shipping. The bike is in Florida. I'm asking $7,900. Let me know if you have any questions. Here is a list of what is on it:
-Full FMF ti exhaust system
-Full Hinson clutch set up
-X-Trig Rocs triple clamps with PHDS mounts
-Pro pegs titanium foot pegs
-Race Tech suspension (SX set up) (have another set of MX forks and can probably get the shock set up for MX if needed)
-Works Connection- holeshot device, throttle tube, hour meter, oil dip stick, axle blocks, front and rear brake caps, radiator guard braces
-Rental handlebars (998) and grips
-Guts gripper seat cover
-Motoconcepts Moto Graphics
-Motostuff oversized 270 front brake rotor and hanger
-T.M. Designworks chain guide block
-Supersprox rear sprocket
-Dunlop tires
-Honda 450 off-road engine hangers (better chassis flex)
All valued at about $5,000+ Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

7/5/2018 7:55 PM

Where’s that A-kit at? ? lol

|

7/6/2018 7:21 AM

fitlesslife81 wrote:

No need for it. That stock stuff is pretty good

|

7/6/2018 8:32 AM

fitlesslife81 wrote:

KyleChisholm11 wrote:

No need for it. That stock stuff is pretty good

All the conevalve / a-kit killers just took their shirts off

|

7/6/2018 9:31 AM

yz133rider wrote:

All the conevalve / a-kit killers just took their shirts off

Haha

|

7/6/2018 4:18 PM

I’m
Just fukking around with you...besides 99.% of A-kits are by far better then the guys riding the bikes with
Them
need,
stock suspension would do them just fine literally lol

|

7/6/2018 5:42 PM

I wonder what it costs to ship to Colorado. I've never shipped a bike before. ill look into it.

|

7/6/2018 6:01 PM

fitlesslife81 wrote:

I’m
Just fukking around with you...besides 99.% of A-kits are by far better then the guys riding the bikes with
Them
need,
...more

Haha yeah all good. And I agree

|

7/6/2018 6:02 PM

Shawn_Sinclair wrote:

I wonder what it costs to ship to Colorado. I've never shipped a bike before. ill look into it.

I'm not sure to Colorado but Florida to California is typically 300-500. My 250 we just shipped two days ago was about 400 I believe.

|

7/6/2018 6:16 PM

how does it ship pull the forks and wheels and bars and send or is it broken down completely

|

7/6/2018 8:15 PM

Shawn_Sinclair wrote:

how does it ship pull the forks and wheels and bars and send or is it broken down completely

Depends on the shipping, whole bike together, or frt wheel, bars , frt fender off.

|

7/6/2018 9:05 PM

Kyle, how far are you from the Panama City area? I'm heading down at the end of the month and may be interested. Not that you'd remember me, but we were at the same tracks alot in the early 2000's. May be back on the road to Loretta's in the old guys class and what better juju than the #11's bike. Lol

|

7/7/2018 4:34 PM

Shawn_Sinclair wrote:

In a crate just like the dealers do. Just the front wheel and handlebars come off and that's all

|

7/7/2018 4:34 PM

Meister wrote:

Kyle, how far are you from the Panama City area? I'm heading down at the end of the month and may be interested. Not that ...more

Haha that's cool. I'm just about 20 minutes east of Tampa.

|