Kx125 plastics 99-02 and 03 and 94-98 flo green

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2018 1:11 AM

Have some plastics for sale mostly flo green , some with graphics , have plastics for 99-02 , 03 and 94-98 dm me for prices Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

1/6/2018 1:47 AM

Any 94-98 ufo fluo rear fenders?

|

1/6/2018 1:53 AM

7446pats wrote:

Any 94-98 ufo fluo rear fenders?

Ill have 2 flo rear fenders next week

|

1/6/2018 2:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 2:38 AM

7446pats wrote:

Any 94-98 ufo fluo rear fenders?

kxpete wrote:

Ill have 2 flo rear fenders next week

Very interested smile See pm

|

1/6/2018 2:47 AM

7446pats wrote:

Any 94-98 ufo fluo rear fenders?

kxpete wrote:

Ill have 2 flo rear fenders next week

I’ll grab one of those flo 96 rear fenders too mate check your email smile

|

1/6/2018 7:42 AM

Need a set of plain shrouds side numbers plates and rear fender flo green for a 03 125

|

1/6/2018 9:47 AM

rob162 wrote:

Need a set of plain shrouds side numbers plates and rear fender flo green for a 03 125

I got a nuber plate and shrouds for your 03 shrouds are very nice number is good too but not mint

|

1/7/2018 3:04 PM

Any flo green front fender and front plate 03+

|

1/7/2018 7:49 PM

kxpete wrote:

Have some plastics for sale mostly flo green , some with graphics , have plastics for 99-02 , 03 and 94-98 dm me for prices Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

I sent you a DM.

|

1/7/2018 8:02 PM

How much for a set of Chevy trucks for the 03+ bikes?

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

1/9/2018 3:31 AM

7446pats wrote:

Any 94-98 ufo fluo rear fenders?

kxpete wrote:

Ill have 2 flo rear fenders next week

When you receive them email me please smile

s7446pats@hotmail.co.uk

|

1/17/2018 1:51 PM

kxpete wrote:

Have some plastics for sale mostly flo green , some with graphics , have plastics for 99-02 , 03 and 94-98 dm me for prices Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

hi there,
I would be interested in some of the number panels if they are available?
-21 front board
-26 side panel
-7 RHS side panel

Any others you might have?

Cheers

|

1/30/2019 7:38 AM

Material kx 2003? dade.cr2007@alice.it

|