Don’t have access to pm on my phone.

The Shop

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
4/1/2022 11:46am
swordfish wrote:
Huh?
1- If you have a GasGas or Husky that has BrakeTec or Magura brakes, putting this Brembo setup on your bike, will improve your braking up front.

2- the price listed is a very fair price, IMHO (in my honest opinion)

Any more questions ?
swordfish
4/1/2022 12:51pm
swordfish wrote:
Huh?
langhammx wrote:
1- If you have a GasGas or Husky that has BrakeTec or Magura brakes, putting this Brembo setup on your bike, will improve your braking up...
1- If you have a GasGas or Husky that has BrakeTec or Magura brakes, putting this Brembo setup on your bike, will improve your braking up front.

Any more questions ?
That’s pretty subjective. The Brembos don’t slow you down any faster than Magura or Bractek, they just have a more aggressive bite and are not as progressive as the Maguras. They lock up fast and hard. It’s all a different feel with the 3 brands.
swordfish
4/1/2022 12:52pm
Awesome price, especially with the map switch.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
4/1/2022 1:36pm
swordfish wrote:
Huh?
langhammx wrote:
1- If you have a GasGas or Husky that has BrakeTec or Magura brakes, putting this Brembo setup on your bike, will improve your braking up...

Any more questions ?
swordfish wrote:
That’s pretty subjective. The Brembos don’t slow you down any faster than Magura or Bractek, they just have a more aggressive bite and are not as...
That’s pretty subjective. The Brembos don’t slow you down any faster than Magura or Bractek, they just have a more aggressive bite and are not as progressive as the Maguras. They lock up fast and hard. It’s all a different feel with the 3 brands.
I ride with several of the test riders for Dirt Bike and they all hate the BrakTec brakes. Not crazy about the Magura brakes either. Tom has Brembo brakes on his Husky.
I rode a Husky 300 in Idaho last year and was not impressed with the brakes. I run the Brembo SXS calipers on my 350 for the track, I don’t believe there are better brakes that are available to purchase. I have standard Brembo calipers on my 300 and 500 and don’t have any issues with locking up the brakes.
swordfish
4/1/2022 1:51pm
langhammx wrote:

Any more questions ?
swordfish wrote:
That’s pretty subjective. The Brembos don’t slow you down any faster than Magura or Bractek, they just have a more aggressive bite and are not as...
langhammx wrote:
I ride with several of the test riders for Dirt Bike and they all hate the BrakTec brakes. Not crazy about the Magura brakes either. Tom...
I ride with several of the test riders for Dirt Bike and they all hate the BrakTec brakes. Not crazy about the Magura brakes either. Tom has Brembo brakes on his Husky.
I rode a Husky 300 in Idaho last year and was not impressed with the brakes. I run the Brembo SXS calipers on my 350 for the track, I don’t believe there are better brakes that are available to purchase. I have standard Brembo calipers on my 300 and 500 and don’t have any issues with locking up the brakes.
I don’t want to cloud up this guys FS post, so I’m not gonna go on and on. The issue with the Bractek is the lever and engagement. Magura will stop you in the same distance, they just feel softer. Like you I’ve run em all, tested em all. MXA says the same on a regular basis.
I don’t even need my SXS set up anymore, it’s overkill for me. It’s posted here in the classifieds.
Good deal for this listing, throw it on a Yamaha.

Post a reply to: Ktm Brembro front brake

The Latest