Keystone Raptor Toyhauler PA

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2021 4:58 PM

2012 Keystone Raptor 30FS. Meticulous maintained. Northeast Pa area.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/364748071607454/

|

4/28/2021 8:33 AM

cwel11 wrote:

2012 Keystone Raptor 30FS. Meticulous maintained. Northeast Pa area.

...more

Nice set up! How well does that Titan pull it? Do you have the Diesel?

|

4/28/2021 8:47 AM

Yeah I’ve got the diesel. Pulled it no problem. Reese straight line weight distribution hitch.

|

4/28/2021 8:50 AM

Really enjoyed the Toyhauler but we’re to the point of doing enclosed trailers and hotels. Can’t deal with drunk goofs and barking dogs at the track all night lol.

|

4/28/2021 10:13 AM

cwel11 wrote:

Yeah I’ve got the diesel. Pulled it no problem. Reese straight line weight distribution hitch.

Right on, debating on trading my F150 for the Titan with the diesel. Super pissed with Ford's customer service at the moment. Are you on Facebook? If so, I would put it on Breezewood Proving grounds page. It will sell quick there.

|

4/28/2021 1:26 PM

cwel11 wrote:

Yeah I’ve got the diesel. Pulled it no problem. Reese straight line weight distribution hitch.

JBlain619 wrote:

Right on, debating on trading my F150 for the Titan with the diesel. Super pissed with Ford's customer service at the moment. ...more

Unfortunately Nissan bailed on the diesel. Unless you can find a used one. I’ll definitely put it on breezewoods FB also. Thanks

|

5/5/2021 2:10 PM

cwel11 wrote:

Yeah I’ve got the diesel. Pulled it no problem. Reese straight line weight distribution hitch.

JBlain619 wrote:

Right on, debating on trading my F150 for the Titan with the diesel. Super pissed with Ford's customer service at the moment. ...more

cwel11 wrote:

Unfortunately Nissan bailed on the diesel. Unless you can find a used one. I’ll definitely put it on breezewoods FB also. ...more

Its a good lucking truck but I have heard and saw where they coke up badly.

|