KYB SSS forks from 2012 YZ250F Kayaba

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2019 9:02 AM

Selling a set of KYB SSS forks from a 2012 YZ250F. Forks are in very good shape and appear to be low hours and all original.

Was going to swap internals into my WP forks, but went a different direction.

$400 shipped in the US. Photo

|

2/1/2019 11:40 AM

Think these would work on a yz 250 2005 ?

|

2/1/2019 11:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2019 11:50 AM

Dupe.

|

2/1/2019 11:50 AM

I think so. I read this a long time back: https://thumpertalk.com/forums/topic/1160768-diameter-of-sss-forks/

These measure just under 56mm on the upper clamp mount.

|

2/1/2019 3:37 PM


I thought these were a straight bolt on to the 05 but don’t quote me on that. I just seen another sss for sale post and it said they fit 04-07 yz250.

Either way for that price it’s worth the chance, if not OEM YZ clamps from a 06 could be found cheap

I would like to have these for back ups on the Cr since I have clamps to fit them already. If I could find a cheap set of lugs I just might.
|

2/1/2019 3:46 PM

I have a set of OEM 2006 YZ250 triple clamps for sale if needed...

|

2/1/2019 3:53 PM

(C)oal(R)egion250 wrote:
I thought these were a straight bolt on to the 05 but don’t quote me on that. I just seen another sss for sale post and it said they fit 04-07 yz250.

Either way for that price it’s worth the chance, if not OEM YZ clamps from a 06 could be found cheap

I would like to have these for back ups on the Cr since I have clamps to fit them already. If I could find a cheap set of lugs I just might.

I'll make you a good deal on the A-kit setup and these SSS forks if you're ready to buy.

|

2/1/2019 4:12 PM

mb60 wrote:

Think these would work on a yz 250 2005 ?

Yup!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

2/1/2019 4:18 PM

Best thing to do is measure the clamping areas. The 250f’s went to a small top clamp up too at some point.

|

2/1/2019 7:30 PM

If nobody has dibs on these, I'll take them.

|

2/2/2019 8:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2019 8:47 AM

jeffro667 wrote:

If nobody has dibs on these, I'll take them.

You're first to officially claim.

Sending DM with my email.

|

2/2/2019 9:34 AM

erik_94COBRA wrote:

You're first to officially claim.

Sending DM with my email.

PM sent last night on the forks. I think it would make me second in line in case he doesn’t take them

|

2/2/2019 10:21 AM

jeffro667 wrote:

If nobody has dibs on these, I'll take them.

erik_94COBRA wrote:

You're first to officially claim.

Sending DM with my email.

cclay47 wrote:

PM sent last night on the forks. I think it would make me second in line in case he doesn’t take them

You were second in line. Missed by an hour or so....

SOLD!

|