KYB SSS - 2006 YZ450F for parts, plus other items

Selling KYB SSS off of a 2006 YZ450. Springs are something softer than stock 450, and were run on a 2002 YZ125... not totally sure what the weight is.

Selling all parts for $250 + shipping.

Can separate, PM me for specific prices on individual parts.

Other items:

2005 YZ250 fork springs - stock weight -- $50

2006 YZ450 front brakes (caliper, line, lever/master cyl) + braking oversized wave disc + adapter -- $100

Click below for more pictures, or paste: https://flic.kr/ps/2kWcGA

|
bm201
2/8/2022 6:23pm
I’ll take it all. Pm sent.
2/10/2022 11:25am
One more thing I totally spaced on.

I took these in to Factory Connection in Corona, and they removed the set screws to the lugs.

They do a process where they put the lugs in a vice, then see how much movement they can get out of the inner slider tube vs the lug, if that makes sense.

They told me that the left lug (non-brake side) had "more play than they want to see", so I took the cleaned/disabled forks back from them as you see in this post.

My apologies for not mentioning this in the initial post.
Radical
Fantasy
2384th
2/12/2022 10:18am
One more thing I totally spaced on. I took these in to Factory Connection in Corona, and they removed the set screws to the lugs. They...
One more thing I totally spaced on.

I took these in to Factory Connection in Corona, and they removed the set screws to the lugs.

They do a process where they put the lugs in a vice, then see how much movement they can get out of the inner slider tube vs the lug, if that makes sense.

They told me that the left lug (non-brake side) had "more play than they want to see", so I took the cleaned/disabled forks back from them as you see in this post.

My apologies for not mentioning this in the initial post.
Did Factory Connection say if this is repairable?
2/14/2022 8:59am
They said it could be, but said they didn't offer the repair there. It's either A - It just needs to be threaded onto the lower tube and have the set screw cranked down again, or B - the threaded end at the end of tube would need to be repaired (welded, threaded)... or just replaced.

Post a reply to: KYB SSS - 2006 YZ450F for parts, plus other items

The Latest