KTM Parts

samcampbell
Pro Circuit 304 Factory sound for sale that is good shape. It has a little time on it and is not as shiny as it was new but still in perfect working order with no dings. Should fit all 2011-2016 KTM 250/300 and possibly other models as well. I can send more pictures if needed. I am asking $65 shipped to your door.

Also have a near new OEM KTM Silencer off of a 2013 150sx that should fit all 2011-2016 KTM. It is in great shape with no dents or dings. Asking $50 shipped to your door.

Also have a near new front fender adapter kit from Nihilo Concepts. This kit allows you to update the front fender of KTM 2008-2012 to a front fender off of a 2013+ KTM. It is excellent shape and was only used for a couple hours. It has everything that the kit came with. I can provide more pictures if needed. I am asking $40 shipped to your door. This kit runs about $70 plus shipping from Nihilo.

Last, I have a set of Motomaster Flame Brake Rotors. The front is an oversize 270mm front rotor with the caliper mounting bracket. The rear is a matching flame rotor and they are both in excellent shape. Do not have any pictures of them currently but can provide some upon request. I am asking $185 shipped to your door.

If you have any questions or would like any more photos, email me at samcam28@gmail.com.
|

Post a reply to: KTM Parts

The Latest