KTM Husky Gas Gas KYB kit Suspension for sale

triplex
Edited Date/Time 3/13/2020 5:50am
KYB Kit shock with 30 minutes of ride time. Currently has RCS Ti spring and Xtrig adjuster. Also available Pregio coated factory KYB Spring
KYB kit fork with 1 hour of ride time with Xtrig factory clamps

We may also be getting a new never installed KYB kit fork with Xtrig clamps
models
Will fit all KTM/Husky 4 strokes 16-current with linkage Also will fit new 2021 Gas Gas models equipped with linkage.

|
triplex
3/12/2020 12:18pm
KYB shock $2500 pregio spring or $2700 with ti spring
KYB fork $5200 with clamps
Ohlins Shock $1700
3/12/2020 9:15pm
Talked to ohlins, $1150 for a new shock , is there something very special about yours ?
triplex
3/12/2020 10:50pm
.This is being sold for a customer, not ours so I would have to find out specifics on the shock. I do know he paid much more than $1150 for the shock so either he was taken advantage of or something is different with this shock than a standard shock. I'll get some info from him in the next couple days.

The Shop

langhammx
Fantasy
581st
3/12/2020 11:06pm
triplex wrote:
.This is being sold for a customer, not ours so I would have to find out specifics on the shock. I do know he paid much...
.This is being sold for a customer, not ours so I would have to find out specifics on the shock. I do know he paid much more than $1150 for the shock so either he was taken advantage of or something is different with this shock than a standard shock. I'll get some info from him in the next couple days.
Dennis is right. The asking price is $500+ over what they are selling for new. Your customer got hosed it sounds like...
triplex
3/13/2020 5:49am
triplex wrote:
.This is being sold for a customer, not ours so I would have to find out specifics on the shock. I do know he paid much...
langhammx wrote:
Dennis is right. The asking price is $500+ over what they are selling for new. Your customer got hosed it sounds like...
It sounds like they took him for a ride. He bought the shock when he purchased a couple new 2020 KTM 450's because they had the shock in stock. he is going to contact the shop he bought the shock from directly and see what the deal is. We ordered the KYB kits for him as we have been dealing with KYB/Technical touch in Belgium for about 15 years and have a great relationship with them as well as Technical Touch USA. Most likely he purchased the shock without realizing the Ohlins shocks are priced much cheaper than the KYB kit suspension. I'm goign to pull the Ohlins down until he gets with the selling shop and gets it figured out.
triplex
3/13/2020 7:12am
These forks cannot be used on a KTM/Husky/Gas Gas without clamps. Also the forks you are referring to may be the air forks not the spring forks, so that would make them cheaper or they may be older model forks, I am not certain exactly which model they are offering you. If you contact Technical touch USA you can get the correct price which I believe is $5500 plus shipping. All the Technical touch suspension coming into the U.S. is supposed to come through Technical Touch USA which includes import duties.

Post a reply to: KTM Husky Gas Gas KYB kit Suspension for sale

The Latest