Joey Savatgy Autographed Scott Prospect Goggles - Make offer, want gone!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/2/2017 8:41 PM

I have a set of Orange Scott Prospect goggles that are signed by Joey Savatgy that I want to sell.

Not sure what to price them at, but I'll start at $150 or best offer. All offers will be considered.

Photo

|

12/3/2017 12:58 AM

I'll start the bidding at $40.

|

12/3/2017 5:45 AM

Helder wrote:

I'll start the bidding at $40.

I'll keep them for that.

|

12/3/2017 6:39 AM

Helder wrote:

I'll start the bidding at $40.

I hope your kidding.

|

12/3/2017 6:41 AM

MXandSXracer21 wrote:

I have a set of Orange Scott Prospect goggles that are signed by Joey Savatgy that I want to sell.

Not sure what to price them at, but I'll start at $150 or best offer. All offers will be considered.

Photo

Race worn?, Or he signed a new pair that you had?

|

12/3/2017 8:01 AM

MXandSXracer21 wrote:

I have a set of Orange Scott Prospect goggles that are signed by Joey Savatgy that I want to sell.

Not sure what to price them at, but I'll start at $150 or best offer. All offers will be considered.

Photo

mxb2 wrote:

Race worn?, Or he signed a new pair that you had?

I won these in a giveaway by Scott around when the Prospects were first released.

|

12/3/2017 8:25 AM

MXandSXracer21 wrote:

I have a set of Orange Scott Prospect goggles that are signed by Joey Savatgy that I want to sell.

Not sure what to price them at, but I'll start at $150 or best offer. All offers will be considered.

Photo

mxb2 wrote:

Race worn?, Or he signed a new pair that you had?

MXandSXracer21 wrote:

I won these in a giveaway by Scott around when the Prospects were first released.

Thanks

|

12/3/2017 1:43 PM

Helder wrote:

I'll start the bidding at $40.

mxb2 wrote:

I hope your kidding.

I am, but really how much would they be worth?

|

12/3/2017 3:15 PM

Helder wrote:

I'll start the bidding at $40.

mxb2 wrote:

I hope your kidding.

Helder wrote:

I am, but really how much would they be worth?

Whatever Google says on retail.

|

12/4/2017 11:33 AM

Bump! $125 shipped?

|

12/5/2017 7:22 AM

Bump! Want to sell asap! Make reasonable offer!

|

12/6/2017 6:39 PM

Bump! make offer!

|

12/16/2017 11:26 AM

Bump! $100 Shipped?

|

12/16/2017 6:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/31/2017 1:34 PM

What's your Instagram account to chat about goggles

|

12/16/2017 9:36 PM

davis_johnson113 wrote:

What's your Instagram account to chat about goggles

Yes

|

12/21/2017 10:02 AM

Bump! Still for sale! Make offer!

|

12/22/2017 6:21 PM

Bump! Still for sale! Make offer!

|

12/24/2017 8:48 AM

Bump! Want to sell asap! Make offer!

|

12/25/2017 6:19 AM

Anyone for $80 shipped?

|

12/31/2017 9:00 AM

Make offer! Need gone!

|

12/31/2017 1:37 PM

Email me bud with some more pics and info about them. Dav.johnson@hotmail.com

|

1/1/2018 9:13 AM

Bump! $70 shipped anyone? Don't hesitate to make a reasonable offer.

|

1/2/2018 12:27 PM

I'll take them please. Thnx ??

|

1/2/2018 1:25 PM

Sold!

|