International shipping options for parts from the U.S

What shipping companies have you guys used to ship forks etc overseas? Supposedly USPS has been having delays. I sold a set of forks on eBay but they’re international shipping says it cannot be over 27”.
If this is in the wrong area please feel free to move it.
Thanks
|
The Moto Log
9/7/2020 9:12am
Don't use the Postal Service if you want reliable and fast. Ive sent 2 packages to Aus/New Zealand in the last 5 weeks and both are currently MIA

Im going to start using DHL I believe. UPS/FedEx are solid choices too. Its worth the extra money to make sure your stuff is going to actually get where you sent it
9/7/2020 11:11am
I shipped a couple different A kits international to completely different places and always used USPS. I never had issues but COVID does have them messed up. I’m not sure how their process works if international is a “separate function” but international shipping has been going better for me than local shipping.

I just received a few international packages DHL, one had a delay and the others were on point. It’s honestly hit or miss at least around me. UPS does not do small package international shipping. I tried to use them for a change but he said it would be outrageously expensive because they don’t deal with customer or walk In international shipping. Sorry for the rather unhelpful post. Just trying to give my shipping experiences since COVID.

I’d probably still use USPS, be sure to insure the package! They are at least easy to contact and mildly helpful if there is a issue apart from normal shipping delays. Their local shipping (around me) did get better the last week or two... hopefully they are getting a grip.

If all else fails stuff them in a Amazon van slip the driver a $30 dollar bill and say get this package here ➡️ XXX. If you look out the window right now I’ll bet you’ll see the van!

Post a reply to: International shipping options for parts from the U.S

The Latest