ISO pro circuit works tag/plate

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2020 9:51 PM

Anyone have a beat up pipe they feeling like taking the tag/plate off of for me?

|

7/20/2020 10:03 PM

Buy them from PC. They are very cheap. I have a small stack of them.

|

7/20/2020 10:04 PM

Bman_145 wrote:

Buy them from PC. They are very cheap. I have a small stack of them.

Awesome. I wasn’t aware you could buy them from PC. Thank you

|

7/20/2020 10:13 PM

If for whatever reason that doesn’t work out, I’ll mail you one of the ones I have. The only thing they won’t do is stamp them, so they are blank.
Photo

|

7/20/2020 10:35 PM

Bman_145 wrote:

If for whatever reason that doesn’t work out, I’ll mail you one of the ones I have. The only thing they won’t do is stamp ...more

I appreciate it. I’m going to call them sometime this week, if I can’t get one I’ll shoot you a PM

|

3/30/2021 1:07 PM

Bman_145 wrote:

If for whatever reason that doesn’t work out, I’ll mail you one of the ones I have. The only thing they won’t do is stamp ...more

Hi , how can i buy you one of them or tell me where i can find one ? I need one for my yz 125 because i lost tha tag was on my pipe and i was looking around all website and still doesn’t find this item.
So please answer me. thank a lot
Ps: join me on my mail (manugomesdu238@gmail.com) i’m from the south of France (Monaco)

|

3/30/2021 1:43 PM

Bman_145 wrote:

liltchop_onbike wrote:

Hi , how can i buy you one of them or tell me where i can find one ? I need one for my yz 125 because i lost tha tag was on my ...more

You can call and order them straight from PC. Shipping is expensive, I believe the plates are $5-7

|

4/1/2021 7:26 AM

Bman_145 wrote:

liltchop_onbike wrote:

Hi , how can i buy you one of them or tell me where i can find one ? I need one for my yz 125 because i lost tha tag was on my ...more

GoggleFiend904 wrote:

You can call and order them straight from PC. Shipping is expensive, I believe the plates are $5-7

Can you sent me the details or website to purchase ? Thanks a lot

|

4/1/2021 8:59 AM

They aren't listed online. Use a phone and call this number 951-738-8050. Wait for someone to answer and then say you would like to place an order. Don't just order the badges, make it part of a larger purchase. But when ready to get them say you would like some blank works pipe badges for your bike builds.

|

4/1/2021 4:30 PM

Bman_145 wrote:

They aren't listed online. Use a phone and call this number 951-738-8050. Wait for someone to answer and then say you would ...more

Thank you so much

|