ISO pro circuit works tag/plate

7/20/2020 9:51pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2021 8:59am
Anyone have a beat up pipe they feeling like taking the tag/plate off of for me?
|
Bman_145
7/20/2020 10:03pm
Buy them from PC. They are very cheap. I have a small stack of them.
7/20/2020 10:04pm
Bman_145 wrote:
Buy them from PC. They are very cheap. I have a small stack of them.
Awesome. I wasn’t aware you could buy them from PC. Thank you
Bman_145
7/20/2020 10:13pm
If for whatever reason that doesn’t work out, I’ll mail you one of the ones I have. The only thing they won’t do is stamp them, so they are blank.

7/20/2020 10:35pm
Bman_145 wrote:
If for whatever reason that doesn’t work out, I’ll mail you one of the ones I have. The only thing they won’t do is stamp them...
If for whatever reason that doesn’t work out, I’ll mail you one of the ones I have. The only thing they won’t do is stamp them, so they are blank.

I appreciate it. I’m going to call them sometime this week, if I can’t get one I’ll shoot you a PM

The Shop

3/30/2021 1:07pm
Bman_145 wrote:
If for whatever reason that doesn’t work out, I’ll mail you one of the ones I have. The only thing they won’t do is stamp them...

Hi , how can i buy you one of them or tell me where i can find one ? I need one for my yz 125 because i lost tha tag was on my pipe and i was looking around all website and still doesn’t find this item.
So please answer me. thank a lot
Ps: join me on my mail (manugomesdu238@gmail.com) i’m from the south of France (Monaco)
3/30/2021 1:43pm
Bman_145 wrote:

Hi , how can i buy you one of them or tell me where i can find one ? I need one for my yz 125...
Hi , how can i buy you one of them or tell me where i can find one ? I need one for my yz 125 because i lost tha tag was on my pipe and i was looking around all website and still doesn’t find this item.
Ps: join me on my mail (manugomesdu238@gmail.com) i’m from the south of France (Monaco)
You can call and order them straight from PC. Shipping is expensive, I believe the plates are $5-7
4/1/2021 7:26am
Bman_145 wrote:

Hi , how can i buy you one of them or tell me where i can find one ? I need one for my yz 125...
You can call and order them straight from PC. Shipping is expensive, I believe the plates are $5-7
Can you sent me the details or website to purchase ? Thanks a lot
Bman_145
4/1/2021 8:59am
They aren't listed online. Use a phone and call this number 951-738-8050. Wait for someone to answer and then say you would like to place an order. Don't just order the badges, make it part of a larger purchase. But when ready to get them say you would like some blank works pipe badges for your bike builds.
4/1/2021 4:30pm
Bman_145 wrote:
They aren't listed online. Use a phone and call this number 951-738-8050. Wait for someone to answer and then say you would like to place an...
They aren't listed online. Use a phone and call this number 951-738-8050. Wait for someone to answer and then say you would like to place an order. Don't just order the badges, make it part of a larger purchase. But when ready to get them say you would like some blank works pipe badges for your bike builds.
Thank you so much

Post a reply to: ISO pro circuit works tag/plate

The Latest