ISO left side case for 94 cr125 engine

Related:
Create New Tag

11/5/2018 10:22 AM

Long shot but looking for a left side engine case for a 94 cr125 I know many years will fit!
Thank you guys!

|

11/5/2018 11:31 AM

How nice of one are you looking for? I have a set of cases but there is some damage. It was a spare so I never ran but don't think any leaks. I can send some pics if you want after I dig them out..........

|

11/5/2018 1:20 PM

Tracktor wrote:

How nice of one are you looking for? I have a set of cases but there is some damage. It was a spare so I never ran but don't ...more

I would definitely like it to be functional but I don’t mind if its beat up. I would really appreciate it thank you!

|

11/6/2018 3:52 PM

Tracktor wrote:

How nice of one are you looking for? I have a set of cases but there is some damage. It was a spare so I never ran but don't ...more

Dillpickle312 wrote:

I would definitely like it to be functional but I don’t mind if its beat up. I would really appreciate it thank you!

I think functional is asking a bit much? Just kidding I'll try and dig them out tonight. You need the actual engine cases that hold the transmission/crank not the LH side "clutch" case that holds water pump, etc? I have all of them just making sure......

|

11/6/2018 4:50 PM

Tracktor wrote:

Dillpickle312 wrote:

Tracktor wrote:

I think functional is asking a bit much? Just kidding I'll try and dig them out tonight. You need the actual engine cases that ...more

Thank you! And just the side with the stator

|

11/9/2018 5:03 AM

Dillpickle312 wrote:

Tracktor wrote:

I think functional is asking a bit much? Just kidding I'll try and dig them out tonight. You need the actual engine cases that ...more

Dillpickle312 wrote:

Any luck finding them?

|

11/9/2018 11:23 AM

1990 TO 2002 Is the same and can still get the 99 on rmatv

|

11/9/2018 12:20 PM

Tracktor wrote:

Dillpickle312 wrote:

Dillpickle312 wrote:

Any luck finding them?

This week has been chaos. I dug them out then got sidetracked. I'll get a pic tonight. RH case is jacked due to drain plug boss being broken but I think LH has minimal damage around countershaft. (Ignore my post above have no idea what I was thinking while multi-tasking.......

|

11/9/2018 2:58 PM

Dillpickle312 wrote:

Dillpickle312 wrote:

Any luck finding them?

Tracktor wrote:

This week has been chaos. I dug them out then got sidetracked. I'll get a pic tonight. RH case is jacked due to drain plug ...more

Thank you!

|