ISO factory Suzuki water pump guard or dimensions?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2020 5:21 PM

Looking for the water pump guard for a 2004 rm125 or if someone has one they are not willing to sell could you send me some photos and measurements so I could make a replica? Thanks

|

8/2/2020 6:43 PM

For a 250, but might work: link

|

8/3/2020 12:04 PM

Bman_145 wrote:

For a 250, but might work: link

those where the same those years

|

8/3/2020 12:06 PM

ecmx274 wrote:

Looking for the water pump guard for a 2004 rm125 or if someone has one they are not willing to sell could you send me some ...more

if you need a genuine factory team frame , i have one, ex millsaps , have all the mounting welded there for the guards. Never ridden, still have factory sticker on etc.

1987johansson@gmail.com

|

8/10/2020 7:34 AM

I have a friend that has what you are looking for. This came off a Primal Impulse Suzuki when they had the factory AX team. He has a few other factory parts for RM 125s. Photo
Photo

|

8/10/2020 8:58 AM

MXER231 wrote:

I have a friend that has what you are looking for. This came off a Primal Impulse Suzuki when they had the factory AX team. He ...more

That looks to be the kx250 water pump guard by works connection. The rm one looked a little different. Again it prob mounts up to a rm as well.

|

8/10/2020 9:38 AM

MXER231 wrote:

I have a friend that has what you are looking for. This came off a Primal Impulse Suzuki when they had the factory AX team. He ...more

worksmx wrote:

That looks to be the kx250 water pump guard by works connection. The rm one looked a little different. Again it prob mounts up ...more

Thank you I thought it looked off. Wondering if they bolt up to the factory frame of if they had to mod the mounts.

|

8/11/2020 12:57 PM

MXER231 wrote:

worksmx wrote:

That looks to be the kx250 water pump guard by works connection. The rm one looked a little different. Again it prob mounts up ...more

ecmx274 wrote:

Thank you I thought it looked off. Wondering if they bolt up to the factory frame of if they had to mod the mounts.

Some of the primal bikes had the works suzuki guard (same as the replica ones on ebay) The "real" factory frames had a hell of a lot more work done to the tabs and mounting for the guards, compared to what the works connection equipped primal bikes had. I have a 2001 rm125 ex primal frame and a 2004 rm125 genuine ex suzuki factory team frame to compare, but im not sure what guard that was on the primal one. I should have a rm works connection guard coming soon so i can compare the mounting measures on both frames I believe the center to center on mounting space on the factory wp guards are 70mm (might be wrong as idont have the frame in front of me right now)

you can see the works connection type for the rm and the genuine works guard. They also ran a carbon fiber made by DSP in around same era.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

8/11/2020 2:11 PM

worksmx wrote:

ecmx274 wrote:

worksmx wrote:

Some of the primal bikes had the works suzuki guard (same as the replica ones on ebay) The "real" factory frames had a hell of ...more

Good info thanks! Do you know anything about the sub frames on the real factory bikes from 04 and up? Where they just oem subframes or modified oem sub frames?

|

8/12/2020 8:11 AM

ecmx274 wrote:

worksmx wrote:

Some of the primal bikes had the works suzuki guard (same as the replica ones on ebay) The "real" factory frames had a hell of ...more

ecmx274 wrote:

Good info thanks! Do you know anything about the sub frames on the real factory bikes from 04 and up? Where they just oem ...more

Not sure honestly, shorten subs was prob a way to go for some riders , as its same today. Not aure if suzuki had any ti subs in that era. I know they had on some rmz later on.

|