Create New Tag

7/13/2017 11:46 AM

IF anyone has anything post here plese/

|

7/13/2017 2:43 PM

What exactly are you looking for? I have majority of mine available

|

7/13/2017 6:48 PM

basically motors and frames i would rather them be blown up so i dont have much invested into a motor....... see i ride ktms right now because of the carillo/pankl rod it comes with... for my level of riding any motor with out a carillo rod is worthless. so buying a new yamaha is pointless unless i spend over 3000 to get a motor in it......

so instead of buying a 9000 dollar 250f thats a japanese model with shi parts and then having to build a motor on top of 9000 is too much for me so id rather build the bike up need cases,transmission,water pump and oil pump shaft counter balancer,shift shaft,shift drum,and primary gears and idle gear and kickstarter gear assembly.... so basically a bottom end and frame

|

7/13/2017 7:00 PM

I have both. Text me for pics
61096002eightseven

|

7/13/2017 7:59 PM

Hell yea and if people can post and let me see wheelsets that would be bad ass as well... I'm basically gonna have to build a bike on a budget.... what if I did a thread where I bought only from vital mx and make it the vital mx budget build...... that would be bad ass and everyone that was involved would get cred.

|

7/13/2017 8:01 PM

Oh and btw I'm supposed to race this thing at the ama nationals next year. I'm just lacking a little points for pro liscence.

|