ISO YZ250 TWO STROKE PROPERLY FUNCTIONING CDI UNIT

Related:
Create New Tag

12/22/2017 1:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2017 12:26 PM

For a 2009 YZ250 two stroke, pretty sure they're the same from 2007 to current, OEM or aftermarket. Obviously it must be working/functioning properly, no garbage. OEM # 1P8-85540-00-00

|

12/23/2017 12:28 PM

OEM # 1P8-85540-00-00

|

12/23/2017 1:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2017 1:30 PM

What would you give for one? Asking because I'm thinking of upgrading to a vortex unit. A new stock one is $276

|

12/24/2017 7:40 AM

I believe I have one. Will check in a little bit. Jerry

|

1/2/2018 11:29 AM

|

1/2/2018 1:57 PM

I see you have lots of YZ250 parts; have a water pump cover in good shape?

|

If you're not mixing gas, you're not haulin ass.

1/2/2018 2:08 PM

Unfortunately that's one of the parts I have already sold.

|

1/2/2018 7:54 PM

I have one off a 2001. I don’t know if it would work on a more recent bike (same engine design). The box itself is physically different though.

If you want to guess it I’ll give it to you, just pay shipping.

|

1/2/2018 8:01 PM

afinkbeiner708 wrote:

I have one if you're still looking.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-2017-Yamaha-YZ250-CDI/232606952981?fits=Year%3A2006%7CModel%3AYZ250&epid=1911876756&hash=item3628746e15:g:KpQAAOSwpzJaPuUC&vxp=mtr

TrailDigger wrote:

I see you have lots of YZ250 parts; have a water pump cover in good shape?

I have the right side outer case cover and water pump cover off an 03 model.

|

2/4/2018 5:00 PM

Did you ever find a CDI, Sorry for the late response. I forgot about it and today I was in the garage and came across it and remembered. Jerry

|

2/5/2018 9:02 AM

afinkbeiner708 wrote:

I have one if you're still looking.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-2017-Yamaha-YZ250-CDI/232606952981?fits=Year%3A2006%7CModel%3AYZ250&epid=1911876756&hash=item3628746e15:g:KpQAAOSwpzJaPuUC&vxp=mtr

TrailDigger wrote:

I see you have lots of YZ250 parts; have a water pump cover in good shape?

I have one from a 2013.

|

2/5/2018 4:23 PM

Sandy wrote:

Did you ever find a CDI, Sorry for the late response. I forgot about it and today I was in the garage and came across it and remembered. Jerry

Pm sent

|

2/6/2018 3:46 PM

Sandy wrote:

Did you ever find a CDI, Sorry for the late response. I forgot about it and today I was in the garage and came across it and remembered. Jerry

BHM11 wrote:

Pm sent

Email sent

|

1/22/2019 9:35 AM

Still looking

|

1/23/2019 3:11 AM

BHM11 wrote:

Still looking

We still have one. 517-376-1438 Jerry

|