ISO Motovan

Edited Date/Time 4/20/2019 5:07pm
Privateer doing all 12 rounds this summer, not looking to pay 12k for your ford with 300k on it. Preferably a sprinter lmk
845-213-9448
|
motomike894
4/19/2019 7:49am
LOL, some of the prices I see people asking for there " moto " vans is ridiculous.

Asking 10,000 for a 15 year old econoline that's not even set up just has wheel chocks and a tie down lol.

I have my 2006 set up awesome, I thought about selling it but it drives so good and I don't owe money on it I better just keep it until it rots lol.

The Shop

4csHATER
4/20/2019 1:55pm
I have. 2006 dodge sprinter van, odometer reads 434,xxx.

I Personally rebuilt the Engine this year, from crank up, new everything, i have all receipts to prove it, and i bulletproofed it while i was in there, new head bolts coated with molybdenum, EVERYTHING IS NEW!

Rebuilding transmission according to the repair manual i ordered along with the 1k price tag in parts for the 722.6 Nag1 tranny.

will be ready very soon.

im interested in selling it though as i have two of these model sprinters and i bought them in a package deal, both non running.

one is going and i need to start on the rebuild of the other one.

no i am not asking 10k.

I sent the ECM, SKREEM, and Cluster, and ignition switch to S.O.S. diagnostics to get verified there were no issues before startup on new engine for break in purposes.

If your a privateer, and you are looking for a sprinter van under 10k, your gonna hate to hear this, but they are all gonna need there engines fully rebuilt and trannys as well, the last thing you want is to get across the country and an injector seal pop and because of the leaking pressure it over boosts and the ecm tells the injector lean condition overspray and it sprays a hole through your piston and there you are stranded with a 12k dollar bill,!!!

I built this van to take my kid to the nationals with. Then i got hit with a work schedule i was not planning on, and so kid has to take the loss on the racing as i have to make my money.

Good luck, but any sprinter you buy is more than likely gonna need rebuilt, thats why its getting sold.

also New or old sprinters are gonna need the same work.

if you havent already you need to figure out which sprinter you are looking for, T1N, NCV3, or new sprinter.

Visit the sprinter forums.!!!
rbyrnes619
4/20/2019 3:09pm
4csHATER wrote:
I have. 2006 dodge sprinter van, odometer reads 434,xxx. I Personally rebuilt the Engine this year, from crank up, new everything, i have all receipts to...

I Personally rebuilt the Engine this year, from crank up, new everything, i have all receipts to prove it, and i bulletproofed it while i was in there, new head bolts coated with molybdenum, EVERYTHING IS NEW!

Rebuilding transmission according to the repair manual i ordered along with the 1k price tag in parts for the 722.6 Nag1 tranny.

will be ready very soon.

im interested in selling it though as i have two of these model sprinters and i bought them in a package deal, both non running.

no i am not asking 10k.

I sent the ECM, SKREEM, and Cluster, and ignition switch to S.O.S. diagnostics to get verified there were no issues before startup on new engine for break in purposes.

If your a privateer, and you are looking for a sprinter van under 10k, your gonna hate to hear this, but they are all gonna need there engines fully rebuilt and trannys as well, the last thing you want is to get across the country and an injector seal pop and because of the leaking pressure it over boosts and the ecm tells the injector lean condition overspray and it sprays a hole through your piston and there you are stranded with a 12k dollar bill,!!!

I built this van to take my kid to the nationals with. Then i got hit with a work schedule i was not planning on, and so kid has to take the loss on the racing as i have to make my money.

Good luck, but any sprinter you buy is more than likely gonna need rebuilt, thats why its getting sold.

if you havent already you need to figure out which sprinter you are looking for, T1N, NCV3, or new sprinter.

My issue is that I have a 2004 Sprinter with 204K miles, all new injectors ($3k job) and thermostat but I can't get it to pass smog. I bought it from someone in Michigan and had it smogged here in CA but now it needs to be completed at a STAR station and their system can't read it the van's computer at all. Must be a bypass in there somewhere.

I recently sent my stuff into SOS Diagnostics as well to flash the ECM and drive it around to see if I can get any codes to pop up but the check engine light has yet to show. The cat has been removed and it's straight piped so I should be getting a check engine light which is what I want in order to fix the cause and pass smog. Might have to register it in AZ just to get by.

Anyone have the hookup on STAR station smog? Smile
4csHATER
4/20/2019 3:47pm
rbyrnes619 wrote:
My issue is that I have a 2004 Sprinter with 204K miles, all new injectors ($3k job) and thermostat but I can't get it to pass...
My issue is that I have a 2004 Sprinter with 204K miles, all new injectors ($3k job) and thermostat but I can't get it to pass smog. I bought it from someone in Michigan and had it smogged here in CA but now it needs to be completed at a STAR station and their system can't read it the van's computer at all. Must be a bypass in there somewhere.

I recently sent my stuff into SOS Diagnostics as well to flash the ECM and drive it around to see if I can get any codes to pop up but the check engine light has yet to show. The cat has been removed and it's straight piped so I should be getting a check engine light which is what I want in order to fix the cause and pass smog. Might have to register it in AZ just to get by.

Anyone have the hookup on STAR station smog? Smile
Im in kentucky and i dont think we have any restrictions cause were rednecks here and dont care to breath in fumes lmao, but seriously umm im not sure what can be done, but i think ole boy above that is in search of sprinter van needs to seriously think about what hes getting himself into, these sprinters take real money to keep going not just your bottle of oil here and some sea foam, it takes a real load of cash!
4/20/2019 4:56pm
4csHATER wrote:
I have. 2006 dodge sprinter van, odometer reads 434,xxx. I Personally rebuilt the Engine this year, from crank up, new everything, i have all receipts to...

will be ready very soon.

no i am not asking 10k.

Can you txt me some pics man (845)825-7828

Post a reply to: ISO Motovan

The Latest