ISO Lit Pro 003

jday1024
3/28/2021 5:35am
Looking for the old style Lit Pro, can Venmo or PayPal. Inbox for phone number if you have one you for sale, thank you.
|
MxKing809
Fantasy
158th
3/28/2021 11:27am
Don't. They just randomly stop working, and is the reason the entire company of LitPro has changed philosophy to completely abandon the hardware business.

I sent mine back to them 2 years ago. Have played email tag back and forth with no option other than me buying new 3rd party hardware from them, with a comped software subscription. I haven't pulled the trigger, and am hopeful they make the $800 dollar purchase right for me.... but I doubt they will admit it's their fault and I need an exchange, or refund.

They obviously had issues that made them reconsider their ENTIRE business model, but believe me when I say there are mannnnnny guys like me who got burned.
kNewc
3/29/2021 6:43am Edited Date/Time 3/29/2021 6:43am
MxKing809 wrote:
Don't. They just randomly stop working, and is the reason the entire company of LitPro has changed philosophy to completely abandon the hardware business. I sent...
Don't. They just randomly stop working, and is the reason the entire company of LitPro has changed philosophy to completely abandon the hardware business.

I sent mine back to them 2 years ago. Have played email tag back and forth with no option other than me buying new 3rd party hardware from them, with a comped software subscription. I haven't pulled the trigger, and am hopeful they make the $800 dollar purchase right for me.... but I doubt they will admit it's their fault and I need an exchange, or refund.

They obviously had issues that made them reconsider their ENTIRE business model, but believe me when I say there are mannnnnny guys like me who got burned.
Wow, I haven't checked out their site in awhile and you're right. I notice a few guys still wear them. I also noticed at the end of last year a lot of guys were using the XGPS160 when you really didn't even see them at all the season before. That receiver is a good deal IMO (vs the $500+ original unit).
drivrswntd
3/29/2021 10:15am
I have a pair of XGPS160's we are not using that I would sell if anyone is intersted.
MxKing809
Fantasy
158th
3/29/2021 12:04pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2021 12:05pm
MxKing809 wrote:
Don't. They just randomly stop working, and is the reason the entire company of LitPro has changed philosophy to completely abandon the hardware business. I sent...

kNewc wrote:
Wow, I haven't checked out their site in awhile and you're right. I notice a few guys still wear them. I also noticed at the end...
Wow, I haven't checked out their site in awhile and you're right. I notice a few guys still wear them. I also noticed at the end of last year a lot of guys were using the XGPS160 when you really didn't even see them at all the season before. That receiver is a good deal IMO (vs the $500+ original unit).
Yeah, I believe their hardware manufacturer did a poor job and LitPro took the heat for it.... but that's my opinion. They have completely changed approach, and I know that factory trainers bought out their old stock of GPS receivers as they phased them out. Give it a year and you won't see the sleek black boxes any more as more "circuit boards get bent" like mine did (allegedly) Blink

Post a reply to: ISO Lit Pro 003

The Latest