ISO In fla or around ga,Lower SC 250 smoker ?

Edited Date/Time 9/20/2018 3:57pm
Like the title says I’m in Florida willing to travel a decent bit I want to clean 250 smoker must be mint and ready to go under 4500 cash
|
ge217
9/20/2018 2:58am
Nope. You can come up with some more cash, then I might think about seeing it to you.
Don't low ball me, I know you seen the other thread I told the guy not to even text me with that offer.

9/20/2018 6:42am
ge217 wrote:
Nope. You can come up with some more cash, then I might think about seeing it to you. Don't low ball me, I know you seen...
Nope. You can come up with some more cash, then I might think about seeing it to you.
Don't low ball me, I know you seen the other thread I told the guy not to even text me with that offer.

Lol at that point I’ll get a brand new one bud keep it ?
ge217
9/20/2018 7:29am
Then why did you waste time by asking me? If you're so sure on getting a new one for that price, why oh why did you ask me to sell you mine? Take your happy ass to the getting place and buy whatever you desire. I'm not giving my bike away Bc you and a few others feel the need to low ball.
9/20/2018 7:52am
ge217 wrote:
Then why did you waste time by asking me? If you're so sure on getting a new one for that price, why oh why did you...
Then why did you waste time by asking me? If you're so sure on getting a new one for that price, why oh why did you ask me to sell you mine? Take your happy ass to the getting place and buy whatever you desire. I'm not giving my bike away Bc you and a few others feel the need to low ball.
Shut up clown slap yourself and go back to bed kid...

The Shop

ge217
9/20/2018 8:10am
Funny how little girls like yourself get upset after being called out... if you're as bright as you think you are, you'd know I'm older then you kid... so you slap your fuck ass self and learn not to be a douche.
9/20/2018 8:34am
ge217 wrote:
Funny how little girls like yourself get upset after being called out... if you're as bright as you think you are, you'd know I'm older then...
Funny how little girls like yourself get upset after being called out... if you're as bright as you think you are, you'd know I'm older then you kid... so you slap your fuck ass self and learn not to be a douche.
I’m not arguing with you kid,and your obviously the one who was butt hurt posting my pm I sent to you lol tho.It was simply a offer all
You had to do was say no thanks..anyways kick rocks and have a great reminder of your day...
ge217
9/20/2018 9:04am
If you're not wanting to argue, why did you respond after I told you no? You could have went on about your day and went a bought a new one. I posted the pm for everyone to see what I was responding to and to let you loose it over it. Worked didn't it? You sure didn't like me telling you NO on your offer. Read my very first response to you. First word is NOPE.
9/20/2018 10:54am
It’s all
Good bro I’m convinced your a retard...I get it bud as I said for the 2nd time kick rocks aka that means beat it,go fukk off,pound sand,whatever it is a re re like you likes to do with yourself...leave me alone for the last time squid kid
ge217
9/20/2018 11:38am
It’s all Good bro I’m convinced your a retard...I get it bud as I said for the 2nd time kick rocks aka that means beat it,go...
It’s all
Good bro I’m convinced your a retard...I get it bud as I said for the 2nd time kick rocks aka that means beat it,go fukk off,pound sand,whatever it is a re re like you likes to do with yourself...leave me alone for the last time squid kid
You're a retard. There you go, fixed it for you.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
9/20/2018 1:35pm Edited Date/Time 9/20/2018 1:42pm
Both of you guys using the word “retard” as a way of degrading each other is not cool. If either one of you actually had a family member or friend that had a learning disability, I’d bet you’d feel a little different about the meaning of it.
I’m guessing you might both be kinda young ? especially the one with the pic of himself posing in front of his bike, flexing his stomach muscles for the pic... but what do I know ??
oceantrav
9/20/2018 1:43pm
We’re not allowed to say retard now? What next, not being allowed to say fag?

GE217, would $5,000 get the bike ????
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
9/20/2018 2:10pm
oceantrav wrote:

Oh boy...
I’m not hear to police what words you guys choose to use, I’m just trying to make them aware that they could choose a better word to use to degrade each other.
Most of us have gay family members of some sort and I’m no different. I have a couple gay cousins (one male and one female). Fag doesn’t bother my gay male cousin, nor does being called a Dyke for my female cousin, but I’m sure it might offend some other gays. At least they can defend themselves, unlike my mentally retarded daughter. So before you decide to pop off with any more dialogue, maybe you should consider yourself lucky. Living life mentally challenged is a tough road for the person with the disability, as is the case with the parents of said kids. Choose your words wisely, it’s not that hard to be a kind person, even if it is just a moto message board. My 2 cents....
ge217
9/20/2018 3:34pm Edited Date/Time 9/20/2018 3:35pm
langhammx wrote:
Both of you guys using the word “retard” as a way of degrading each other is not cool. If either one of you actually had a...
Both of you guys using the word “retard” as a way of degrading each other is not cool. If either one of you actually had a family member or friend that had a learning disability, I’d bet you’d feel a little different about the meaning of it.
I’m guessing you might both be kinda young ? especially the one with the pic of himself posing in front of his bike, flexing his stomach muscles for the pic... but what do I know ??
I was only fixing his mistake on your vs you're. Yes I did only quote the end of his sentence. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter, honestly I am. To be honest, I'm in the middle on this. I do happen to know family/families that have a disabiled person in their family that happen to use this term. Again I'm in the middle on this one, ones morals can decide what is wrong and what isn't.

About being young, yes I'm younger then you. I am a +30 rider though. You can see who got butt hurt here. I was just simply telling him no in my response to him, and letting others know not to contact me with bs. You've sold prlenty of stuff here. The hagglers are to much, come at me with a respectable offer and we can talk...
ge217
9/20/2018 3:37pm
oceantrav wrote:

You have my number, if you would like to talk about price, text me.
9/20/2018 3:50pm
langhammx wrote:
Both of you guys using the word “retard” as a way of degrading each other is not cool. If either one of you actually had a...
I’m 36
For starter sorry I’m in shape that must make me young huh?its called being lean,flexing my muscles Lol ,2nd I wouldn’t ever talk or call someone any derogatory word that actually has any kind of issue be it health or mental, trust me that’s not cool with me..as far as him messessing me on my post where I’m literally looking for a bike not someone’s bs, instead of a simple pm saying no...then telling me “I know you saw some post”
To wich I’m not sure what he’s talking about..then posting my message in some meager attempt to try to shove his point down my throat..I’m all set.id said have a good day two times as I’m a point to let it go yet here we still are hrs and hrs later..as for words like retard or fag to me it’s just a word I don’t get offended over them I can see where some might but that’s on them..and for the most part I jist like to stay to
Myself then I avoid stuff like
This..my 2 cents
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
9/20/2018 3:57pm
I’ve said my peace... I hold no grudges !

Post a reply to: ISO In fla or around ga,Lower SC 250 smoker ?

The Latest